NFL Mock Draft Database

10 Rashawn Slater OT | Northwestern 
44 Eric Stokes CB | Georgia
75 Alim McNeill DL | NC State
99 Ben Cleveland IOL | Georgia
115 Patrick Jones II EDGE | Pittsburgh
138 Richard LeCounte S | Georgia
179 Divine Deablo S | Virginia Tech

This one is fine. It’s the worst 1-2 punch of the group, but if this is our worst case scenario, we still get a pretty reasonable influx of talent.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

PFN

10. Patrick Surtain II CB Alabama
44. Richie Grant S UCF
75. Dylan Moses LB Alabama
99. Tyler Shelvin DT LSU
115. Andre Cisco S Syracuse
138. Anthony Schwartz WR Auburn
179. Milton Williams DT Louisiana Tech

1-2 would be a pretty nice combo, but 75-99-115 is pretty much my who’s who of players to avoid.

Also, this draft could run in a million parallel universes, and the only ones where Milton Williams makes it to 179 are the ones where he is wanted for questioning in a murder investigation, a la La’El Collins. So I don’t want to give this mock too much credit for that pick.

The Draft Network

10. Kyle Pitts TE, Florida
44. Asante Samuel Jr. CB, Florida State
75. Jamar Johnson S, Indiana
99. Alim McNeill IDL, NC State
115. Patrick Jones II EDGE, Pittsburgh
138. Walker Little OT, Stanford
179. Divine Deablo S, Virginia Tech

100% yes. My only real problem is I won’t be shocked if every single one of these player is gone before where you have them selected. This would be a bigger home run draft than 2020.

PFF

10. Penei Sewell T, Oregon
44. Ritchie Grant S, UCF
75. Kelvin Joseph CB, Kentucky
99. Jamin Davis LB, Kentucky
115. Milton Williams DL, Louisiana Tech
138. Patrick Jones II ED, Pittsburgh
179. Rhamondre Stevenson HB, Oklahoma

Swap out #44 and #75 for those picks made in the Slater mock, and I’d like this much better. Would be very disappointed to wait until round 3 on CB and end up with Joseph.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

30 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

This one is fine. It’s the worst 1-2 punch of the group, but if this is our worst case scenario, we still get a pretty reasonable influx of talent.

1-2 would be a pretty nice combo, but 75-99-115 is pretty much my who’s who of players to avoid.

Also, this draft could run in a million parallel universes, and the only ones where Milton Williams makes it to 179 are the ones where he is wanted for questioning in a murder investigation, a la La’El Collins. So I don’t want to give this mock too much credit for that pick.

100% yes. My only real problem is I won’t be shocked if every single one of these player is gone before where you have them selected. This would be a bigger home run draft than 2020.

Swap out #44 and #75 for those picks made in the Slater mock, and I’d like this much better. Would be very disappointed to wait until round 3 on CB and end up with Joseph.

The PFN mock was my least favorite of the group. Way too many risks taken on the players selected.

As I shared, The Draft Network mock was my favorite. But, for all of the mocks I ran, I just went with what they had and who was available at that time.

Edited by plan9misfit

10 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'm not going to give any opinion on Iowa players. Minus Wirfs, I tend to be off base. Don't remember who, maybe one of the guys from TDN, saying Niemann could go as high as RD4. 

I will say his metric tree is far better than I ever expected from him. 

15 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

None of this makes sense

I don’t exactly get it either, but seems everyone he’s played with says he’s better than Tua. So that says something in itself. Have to assume conversations with Saban are glowing as well.

Edited by WizardHawk

Given Jerry’s history of gambling, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he tries to hold onto the 44th pick this year and uses our 3rd rounder (or both) and next year’s 1st round pick as the bait instead to trade back into the 1st round.

43 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Given Jerry’s history of gambling, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he tries to hold onto the 44th pick this year and uses our 3rd rounder (or both) and next year’s 1st round pick as the bait instead to trade back into the 1st round.

Draft seasons without a first round pick are the worst. Don’t do it, Jerry.

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Not sure this necessarily means trading up so much as landing a player we have a particular affinity for that slips for whatever reason, as with Diggs last year. Feels like a number of different LBs would be in that mix, between Collins, Davis, Bolton and Cox. Maybe an OT or DE depending on who’s available (I’m assuming it’s CB in the first)