GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Titans fan 617

Screw it I’ll get this going

Alrighty fellas let’s talk some football

How do you feel about the game Monday?

Last year we didn’t score a single point vs them in this same building so what changes?

I think Tannehill will have to get it going through the air early to give Henry some room to run

Denvers defense is very good so won’t be an easy game 

The way the think this game could help the Titans is if the defense is able to force a few turnovers on Lock

I read Lock and the offense hasn’t looked good in practice lately so hopefully the Titans defense doesn’t do anything to get Lock comfortable back their and hopefully our new look pass rush is on display in-front of the whole country Monday Night

So glad footballs back, hopefully these stadiums do enough to make it feel and sound like an actual football game as much as they can 

Dont know what happens on Monday but have a feeling the receivers are going to have to play a big role if we are going to win

Curious to everyone’s thoughts and let’s hope the boys get a Dub to start the year 

• Like 3

Broncos are a solid challenge in week 1 especially with that defense. Casey, Miller, Chubb, Simmons, Bouye, etc. Points are going to be hard to come by but it’s good our whole offense pretty much returns. Their offense is loaded with weapons but their OL is easily the weakness of the whole team. Let’s hope that Clowney and Beasley are ready to role Monday night. Our DBs will definitely have their work cut out for them with Fant, Jeudy, Sutton, and Hamler.

I think this is going to be a tough game. We're lucky there are no fans, but Denver is a pretty balanced team. I think it'll work in our favor the fact that this is Lock's first start of year 2. We've had plenty of time to digest his rookie year tape and it's going to be hard for him to face a prepared defense. He might end up being a great QB, but my point is more than he's going to have to show and learn that he can beat defenses that are prepared for him. Getting the first shot at that...like Mayfield last season...is a big benefit.

This is from a couple years ago but the point still remains. I’ve honestly chalked this one up as an L since the schedule was first released. Starting the season in the Mile High altitude in an offseason with no preseason is tough sledding.

Would love nothing more than for them to prove me wrong. It would continue to make a league wise statement that we’re for real.

I have no doubt the Broncos are a decent team. I Just don't understand the hype that Drew Lock is getting. He has 5 starts to his name against mostly pretty terrible teams at the end of a long season. I think our defense is going to do just fine against him and they wont score much. 

I think people are also assuming there is this huge amount of knowledge Casey has that's going to help them beat us. But people are forgetting we have just as much info on him.