GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Titans fan 617

Just now, TitanSS said:

26-14 looks like a lot more convincing game. Cannot believe we came out of that with a win. 

Corey Davis playing like a true #1 WR paired with Jonnu Smith and AJ Brown looks formidable.

Derrick Henry didn't start finishing runs until the 4th quarter. Run-blocking wasn't there prior to that and he was trying to do too much instead of just imposing his will physically.

A month ago I got a new puppy and named him "Henry" after Derrick Henry. Not relevant I just wanted to throw it in lol.

Definitely a big moment if Corey Davis continues to produce like this. Weird to feel confident headed out of this game. But outside of Gostkowski we played a darn good game against a tough broncos team

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Tannehill's arm looks really good. He still makes some really questionable decisions under pressure. I feel like Khalif Raymond gets too many meaningful snaps. I don't think he should be on the field on 3rd down.

WR rotation as a whole was baffling at times.

also...get well soon darrynton evans. really don't love giving henry every single RB carry the entire game when he's averaging less than 4 a pop.

Such a crazy game during a crazy time 

In the end Titans won in a touch place for the first time in what 29 years or what ever they said 

Last year the Titans couldn’t over come adversity in the Buf and Car games when they had missed kicks and injuries but tonight they over came both 

Doesn’t feel like it because of the missed kicks but there was actually a lot of good in tonight’s game

Davis was awesome

Henry actually had a tough hard game 

Humphries was money

Tannehill was very good

Titans we’re very thin on D and guys like Compton Long stepped in and didn’t hurt us

Rookies Fulton and Jackson played fine and got to get some valuable reps in a close game

Its been a long day, in the end the Titans won I want to fall asleep happy and enjoy this one before I wake up and have to worry about the kicking situation 

Big game next week, Titans need to take control of the South

4 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Tannehill's arm looks really good. He still makes some really questionable decisions under pressure. I feel like Khalif Raymond gets too many meaningful snaps. I don't think he should be on the field on 3rd down.

I think they are trying to find a Sharpe replacement guy but the way Davis and Humphries are playing they shouldn’t force Raymond out there so much 

-Only 3 OLBs active

-#1 CB injuried

-Starting Inside LB kicked out early in the game

- 3 missed FGs and 1 missed XP
-Ineffective run game for the most part

-Playing in Denver altitude after having no preseason.

This had all the makings of a game we should’ve lost but we found a way to win. I can go to bed happy knowing that.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

-Only 3 OLBs active

-#1 CB injuried

-Starting Inside LB kicked out early in the game

- 3 missed FGs and 1 missed XP
-Ineffective run game for the most part

-Playing in Denver altitude after having no preseason.

This had all the makings of a game we should’ve lost but we found a way to win. I can go to bed happy knowing that.

So much happened I forgot about Evans getting kicked out, i knew Compton and Long were playing and forgot why 

final note before i call it a night is that we're gonna need more explosive plays on offense. it's good that we were able to put together some long, methodical drives and generate what should have been 26 points without them, but < 6ypa from tanny and < 4ypc from henry ain't gonna cut it against better teams.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

I'm thinking so. I've never seen him like that ever.

He said all offseason he felt like he was out of breath at the end of a lot of games last year but was going to make sure that wasn’t the case this year

Again Denver is a tough place to play it’s very possible the altitude affected a lot of these guys especially in game number 1