GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Titans fan 617

I’m guessing Gostkowski is back next week, though I’d imagine it’s a short leash moving forward. You could see his timing was all messed up after the block. The last two misses were because he was trying to speed up. Not a great excuse for a kicker that’s been around forever, but I can’t imagine we send him packing after one week for a guy that wasn’t even a good college kicker in McCann.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

There’s something I really like about listening to Vrabel’s press conference. If you has no idea how the game went yesterday, his words, tone and overall demeanor would make you think it was absolutely a loss. Appreciate the expectations he has for this team.

What a difference from Mularkey all happy after that FG game vs the Browns a few years ago 

One small thing that does bother me about some of our play calling is the unwillingness to run the ball with anyone other than Henry

I posted it in here during the game that McNichols should of had a few carries in this game 

You see it around the league so much that change of pace backs do help in situations during a game 

I know Henry is the guy and he ground it out in a big way last night but Titans have to have confidence in McNichols and or Evans when healthy 

Just the other game last night you seen how a change of pace helped

Connor was getting absolutely nothing early in that game and then Snell JR comes in and had some nice runs 

I’m not saying go 50/50 on carries I’m just asking to find a way to get some speed going when Henry needs a blow that’s all

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TJM217 said:

Interesting. This is saying that the O-line was appropriately but Henry didn't run well.  

i would agree. i was saying during the game he was dancing way too much and running soft like he used to. he finally seemed to start going downhill more in the 4th quarter on the last couple of drives. hopefully he keeps that going into next week.

9 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Definitely think Henry left some yards on the field. Broncos DBs can certainly tackle.

Yeah, felt like he got exactly what was blocked on most of his carries. Broncos did a great job team tackling, he wasn’t able to use the stiff arm to keep them off his legs.

I heard the talk about Henry’s play on Titans radio this morning and you would of thought Henry had 28 yards and 2 fumbles the way hes been talked about today 

Yes it’s exciting for him to hit the big play but the guy got 116 yards which I think was 2nd best in yards for the week

Could he have been better? Ya absolutely 

The guy did chew so much time tough all night I really don’t have a problem with his night 

Honestly I equate his night to and Eddie George type night from 02 or 03

Its game number 1 he’ll be ok and it’s always the 2nd half of all these seasons that he really takes off

Titans do need Evans back or for McNichols to chip in if they are ever called on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think Fangio just knows how to get his D ready and take away a team's best threat. Broncos played really disciplined ball last night and kept Henry under wraps. It happens

Raymond was the worst player on offense last night for us. 

Add Arthur Smith conservative play calling