GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Titans fan 617

10 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Add Arthur Smith conservative play calling 

Im not worried about Art. Week 1, no preseason, against a stingy defense who wouldn’t give up the big play

i just don’t want us to waste time and try and turn Raymond into anything more than a one-trick pony, because it’s not gonna happen

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Im not worried about Art. Week 1, no preseason, against a stingy defense who wouldn’t give up the big play

i just don’t want us to waste time and try and turn Raymond into anything more than a one-trick pony, because it’s not gonna happen

he got the 4th most snaps of all our receivers and was way behind humphries for 3rd, which feels appropraite for his being #4 on the depth chart. rotation was a little weird at times but i don't think there's a huge danger of that happening.

my only complaint with art last night is i think we got away from the play action game a bit too much in the second half. thought he did a fine job otherwise with some strong moments

21 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he got the 4th most snaps of all our receivers and was way behind humphries for 3rd, which feels appropraite for his being #4 on the depth chart. rotation was a little weird at times but i don't think there's a huge danger of that happening.

my only complaint with art last night is i think we got away from the play action game a bit too much in the second half. thought he did a fine job otherwise with some strong moments

I wonder if the altitude and thin air had a little bit to do with seeing some strange combos out there at WR.

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

It’s his route concepts that bother me. Don’t get me wrong Art is a good play caller but at times it’s just too conservative, mane create mismatches move Jonnu around he’s more than a TE he’s a H back. Get Humphries out in space call some bubble screens pick routes push it vertical & stop with so many shallow crosses & short routes. It’s like he doesn’t make the defense defend the whole field 

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

I just hope we don’t see any more sets in which Raymond is the lone WR on the field. We may be putting something on film to try and trick a D later in the year, but that type of personnel doesn’t make sense to me. I think he was the single WR 3 or 4 times 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I just hope we don’t see any more sets in which Raymond is the lone WR on the field. We may be putting something on film to try and trick a D later in the year, but that type of personnel doesn’t make sense to me. I think he was the single WR 3 or 4 times 

And was it me just me or was it a run play every time Raymond was the lone WR. I called it every time he was out there.

I’m sure they’re putting it on film to set up a big playaction somewhere down the line but still....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

And was it me just me or was it a run play every time Raymond was the lone WR. I called it every time he was out there.

I’m sure they’re putting it on film to set up a big playaction somewhere down the line but still....

I noticed the same thing

There was also a 3rd-and-long in the first half in which the WRs were: Hump, Hollister and Raymond

I spit out my coffee!

• 2 weeks later...