Jump to content
Titans fan 617

GDT: Titans (0-0) at Broncos (0-0) MNF

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

To be fair, when didn't Locker have an injured shoulder?   :) 

Or foot? Or hip? Or...

Now that I think about it, this franchise has forever been cursed with an banged up QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

And look how his career went after that. Resting Sutton for this week makes sense.

I was just asking 

My bigger point was going to be Locker had a full 7 days in between injuries and Sutton 3 4 days so maybe he should sit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I was just asking 

My bigger point was going to be Locker had a full 7 days in between injuries and Sutton 3 4 days so maybe he should sit 

I was attempting a joke lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, Broncos fan stopping by with a question. Im watching Jurell Casey pressers right now and man this guy sounds like the real deal. He seems like a huge leader and I know he is a wrecking ball on the field. What is your honest opinion of him as a teammate/player? Is he as good as advertised?

Watched some of his clips and I just remember thinking 'a guy that big should not be able to move like he does'

Edited by AkronsWitness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Hey all, Broncos fan stopping by with a question. Im watching Jurell Casey pressers right now and man this guy sounds like the real deal. He seems like a huge leader and I know he is a wrecking ball on the field. What is your honest opinion of him as a teammate/player? Is he as good as advertised?

Watched some of his clips and I just remember thinking 'a guy that big should not be able to move like he does'

he's an amazing teammate and leader. in his prime he was also an amazing player. he's fallen off some since then and disappears for stretches; last season was definitely his weakest. however, he's still a pretty solid contributor; just not quite an all-pro level guy like he used to be. we definitely miss him over here, still.

Edited by -Hope-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Hey all, Broncos fan stopping by with a question. Im watching Jurell Casey pressers right now and man this guy sounds like the real deal. He seems like a huge leader and I know he is a wrecking ball on the field. What is your honest opinion of him as a teammate/player? Is he as good as advertised?

Watched some of his clips and I just remember thinking 'a guy that big should not be able to move like he does'

He’s in my top five all time favorite Titans. Love the guy, would trade Clowney back away for him. He was the best player on the team for years, one of the best DLs in the league, and was active in the community (his wife is also a public defender).

You’re gonna love him, even though he seems to be in the twilight of his career. He’ll be productive for years more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I have to say that the city has more of a buzz about the Titans. I see a lot more Titans stuff around the city. Posters are scattered through out the city. Flags......it is nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

 I have to say that the city has more of a buzz about the Titans. I see a lot more Titans stuff around the city. Posters are scattered through out the city. Flags......it is nice.

Definitely needs it because that city has been pathetic when it comes to endorsing the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...