Jump to content
paul-mac

Von Miller done for the year

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, The Helicopter said:

...we won’t get Von vs Cam when the Patsies come to town...shame

Yeah Von will be out playing with his chickens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did yall make of Von’s interview with Stokley & Zach? Super bizarre on both ends IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bMiller031 said:

What did yall make of Von’s interview with Stokley & Zach? Super bizarre on both ends IMO

It’s probably uncomfortable to be asked about your future and pay cuts and have to give an answer on the spot that everyone is going to hear. But he has to know it’s a reality. Von is not playing on this team for 22 million dollars next year. He’s gonna have to work with the front office to figure it out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bMiller031 said:

What did yall make of Von’s interview with Stokley & Zach? Super bizarre on both ends IMO

unprofessional from Von. it was a bad look 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, champ11 said:

unprofessional from Von. it was a bad look 

I strongly disagree I don't think that's a question you ask someone during a radio interview. He should at least of been warned about the question thought it was unprofessional the other way. Vons been a franchise player for 9 years deserved to be treated as such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brandon Stokley has been telling us to trade Von for like 4 years or something, so it doesn't surprise me that he would sandbag him like he did.

Von didn't come across great, but I think that was a punk move by an ex-teammate. 

To be honest, I actually despise Stokley so my own opinion is probably bias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I strongly disagree I don't think that's a question you ask someone during a radio interview. He should at least of been warned about the question thought it was unprofessional the other way. Vons been a franchise player for 9 years deserved to be treated as such.

Think it's kinda garbage that Stokley did that to someone he used to play with, but Von looked foolish and unprofessional. Players get asked stuff like that all the time. Gotta know it's coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Brandon Stokley has been telling us to trade Von for like 4 years or something, so it doesn't surprise me that he would sandbag him like he did.

Von didn't come across great, but I think that was a punk move by an ex-teammate. 

To be honest, I actually despise Stokley so my own opinion is probably bias. 

No I have the same feelings completely agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Think it's kinda garbage that Stokley did that to someone he used to play with, but Von looked foolish and unprofessional. Players get asked stuff like that all the time. Gotta know it's coming.

I never hear money being talked about in radio interviews unless a contract extension is coming up. Never heard of a pay cut being talked about it's bush league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I never hear money being talked about in radio interviews unless a contract extension is coming up. Never heard of a pay cut being talked about it's bush league

I think it's a fair question. I agree with everything that's been said about Stokely - he's awful. But end of the day Von has control of his own actions and responses - it's easy for him to control that narrative with a non-response or say whatever he wants. Instead he acted like a literal 9 year old lol. Which is fine. It happens - no one is perfect. But I'm not gonna defend him and act like the radio show was completely out of line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stokley has always been a tool and he has some pretty terrible takes so the first mistake is going on his show in the first place. Dude is equivalent of a Fox News journalist, complete hack.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Stokley has always been a tool and he has some pretty terrible takes so the first mistake is going on his show in the first place. Dude is equivalent of a Fox News journalist, complete hack.

 

 

he really is a clown. unlistenable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stokley is awful, second worst person on that station after D-Mac, who has also been trying to run Von out of town for years now. 

The Fan is an ESPN affiliate and routinely demonstrates the worst traits of the parent company - overblown hot-take garbage and trolling, all designed to get social media riled up. It’s no coincidence that the best host at the station is the only one who doesn’t use social media.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...