Week 5 GDT: The Philadelphia Mash Units (3-1) vs the Arizona Geriatric Assisted Living Communities (2-2)

EaglesPeteC

Seems like we always play the Panthers on prime time.

This year? Sunday Night Football

2015? Sunday Night Football

2014? Monday Night Football

2012? Monday Night Football

The last time we didn't play the Panthers for a prime time game was 2009 which was a season opener.

Edit: The time before that though? We played them on Monday Night Football in 2006... lol

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Seems like we always play the Panthers on prime time.

This year? Sunday Night Football

2015? Sunday Night Football

2014? Monday Night Football

2012? Monday Night Football

The last time we didn't play the Panthers for a prime time game was 2009 which was a season opener.

Edit: The time before that though? We played them on Monday Night Football in 2006... lol

Been down in NC for 10 years and haven't made it to a Eagles/Panthers game. Never works with my work schedule. I actually bought tickets 2 years ago but wife was so pregnant that we decided not to go to the game last minute. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Been down in NC for 10 years and haven't made it to a Eagles/Panthers game. Never works with my work schedule. I actually bought tickets 2 years ago but wife was so pregnant that we decided not to go to the game last minute. 

you coudlnt have left her home alone? Uber existed 2 years ago in case it happened. 

32 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you coudlnt have left her home alone? Uber existed 2 years ago in case it happened. 

Charlotte is like 3 hours away from me. I bought the tickets early thinking it wouldn't be that bad so we were gonna do a whole thing that weekend in Charlotte. It did not work out...haha. I tried finding someone else to go with me but I could not find a Panthers fan in Raleigh to save my life. I'm too socially awkward to go alone 

Don't waste your time or Money going to a Panthers -Eagles game unless you are Sitting in the first Row of whatever section you choose.

Took my Son to the SNF game 2 years ago 40 yd line ,field 12 rows up, Fabulous Seats!!!! Until the game started and the entire Stadium Stood Up for the Entirety of the Game. Not 3rd down, 4th downs, key plays, The Whole GD game!

My son (and Me to an extent) spent the entire night looking at the Jumbo Tron because he couldn't see the field with everyone standing up. Next time I spend a Grand on Tickets/Hotels it will be at the Linc!!!

If you go, 1st Row or Don't. Good luck with Parking Ian.

Me and miss agholor are coming up from Atlanta to this game. Last time I went to an eagles game was either a redskins game in DC in like 02-05 range or the 9ers game before TO came over and got bood leaving the field with an injury. Can't remember which one happened when.

First time I'll be able to spend some actual time in philly as well, did the family BS when I was like 15. where should I take my lady to drunkenly embarrass her? We are staying in South Philly apparently like 5 subway stops from the stadium. Also, any other cheesesteaks I gotta try besides Jim's?

Archived