Week 5 GDT: The Philadelphia Mash Units (3-1) vs the Arizona Geriatric Assisted Living Communities (2-2)

EaglesPeteC

10 hours ago, agholorsdad said:

Me and miss agholor are coming up from Atlanta to this game. Last time I went to an eagles game was either a redskins game in DC in like 02-05 range or the 9ers game before TO came over and got bood leaving the field with an injury. Can't remember which one happened when.

First time I'll be able to spend some actual time in philly as well, did the family BS when I was like 15. where should I take my lady to drunkenly embarrass her? We are staying in South Philly apparently like 5 subway stops from the stadium. Also, any other cheesesteaks I gotta try besides Jim's?

Awesome. I think I'm tailgaiting it. 

How long is the stay? Are you looking for a nice time? Like dinner and drinks? Is it just for the game basically? 

26 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh sheeit, it's @jonu62882 what's up my dude?

Not much, been around here off and on.  Always stalking Ian from a corner booth at random Waffle Houses, of course.  I'm truly sad without being able to have a proper B60 rant anymore, but such is life.  Also, what happened to Art_Vandalay?  Havent seen him in forever.

How you been?

18 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

Not much, been around here off and on.  Always stalking Ian from a corner booth at random Waffle Houses, of course.  I'm truly sad without being able to have a proper B60 rant anymore, but such is life.  Also, what happened to Art_Vandalay?  Havent seen him in forever.

How you been?

Oh damn, forgot about Art. I had him on FB I swear, what was his name?

1 hour ago, jonu62882 said:

How you been?

I @Art_Vandalay like a few weeks ago and he responded. I think he is getting married again. 

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Awesome. I think I'm tailgaiting it. 

How long is the stay? Are you looking for a nice time? Like dinner and drinks? Is it just for the game basically? 

We got the day n night free friday and saturday. Looking for barhopping, good food, fun cheap things is awesome as well. Heading to NYC sunday night after the game for a few days so can't do everything but want to hit as much as we can without going broke.

13 minutes ago, agholorsdad said:

We got the day n night free friday and saturday. Looking for barhopping, good food, fun cheap things is awesome as well. Heading to NYC sunday night after the game for a few days so can't do everything but want to hit as much as we can without going broke.

I can recommend a plethora of things to do but I really don't know you. What's your age range? What are your interests? Where exactly are you staying? Are you willing to uber around?

Theres not much in south Philly other than the sports complex. But you could find a good time off East Passyunk and Passyunk square. I would reccommmend center city though. 

I have family in Atlanta and Philly is very different than Atlanta with nightlife. Where in Atlanta has pockets of good times in a sprawling city, but Philly is compressed together  but in neighborhoods. You can find places to go everywhere but West Philly lol. Actually Fairmont can be very fun but it might be bit too far to stray. But once I find out where you are I can recommend specific places as well as plan your Sunday. 

7 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I can recommend a plethora of things to do but I really don't know you. What's your age range? What are your interests? Where exactly are you staying? Are you willing to uber around?

Theres not much in south Philly other than the sports complex. But you could find a good time off East Passyunk and Passyunk square. I would reccommmend center city though. 

I have family in Atlanta and Philly is very different than Atlanta with nightlife. Where in Atlanta has pockets of good times in a sprawling city, but Philly is compressed together  but in neighborhoods. You can find places to go everywhere but West Philly lol. Actually Fairmont can be very fun but it might be bit too far to stray. But once I find out where you are I can recommend specific places as well as plan your Sunday. 

You have a problem with West Philly? 

I thought North Philly was the place to avoid, as in avoiding getting shot by some former NFL HOF WR that I won't mention. 

Archived