GDT: @ LA Rams

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wasn't a projected starter, was he?

Cowboys twitter thinks that Anthony Brown and Diggs start over Chido. Certainly Lewis is in the mix be we also have Reggie Robinson we picked 4th round. 

Edited by DaBoys

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:
5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wasn't a projected starter, was he?

Cowboys twitter thinks that Anthony Brown and Diggs start over Chido. Certainly Lewis is in the mix be we also have Reggie Robinson we picked 4th round. 

I heard Chido was getting some looks at safety, but I figured he would at least secure one of the starting jobs on the outside to begin the season.

Guessing Brown gets the start in the slot. He'll have a tough match up this week with Cooper Kupp.

Robinson was a guy I heard good things about leading up to the draft and was hoping the Eagles might look at. I think I heard Dane Brugler talk him up I believe.

BTW Dane is now on the Eagles Journey to the Draft podcast that is definitely worth a listen if you guys miss him doing the Cowboys Draft Show. I used to listen to him on there with Bryan Broaddus and David Helman pretty religiously. The Eagles pod is with Ben Fennell and Fran Duffy who both also know their stuff. They've touched on the conference previews already. It's worth a listen if you want some good early draft content. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

If I'm a DC I'm throwing as many blitzes and different looking blitz packages at opposing O Lines as I can.  Given limited camps and no pre season I don't think offenses have had enough work on blitz recognition.  I think whichever offense and OL manages protection and blitz pick up the best will play a big factor in who wins.

I had Lewis penciled in to start this year based on his experience. I consider Lewis a good man to man corner and only weakness which is huge was ball awareness.  

Coming into this game my main concern about our team in order was:

Stopping the run.

Our secondary.

Our OL.

Well right now all my concerns are doubled due to loosing Collins and Lewis and the nagging injuries on our OL.