2,000 yards and a cloud of dust

byuvike88

Rules:

-it's a game to see which game player can rack up the most cumulative rushing yards over the entire season, making use of 17 different RB's and their weekly rushing performances.
-every week of the 17 week NFL  season, game participants choose one running back from any team of their choice, with the hopes that RB has a big game and racks up rushing yards.
-you can only pick each individual RB once. You pick a new RB every week, prior to kickoff of that player's game. 
-i will tabulate and post rushing yards for each RB and player each week, following the last game of each week.
-2000 yards over 17 weeks is the goal (a game average of 118 yards) but the game winner is the dude with the most yards.

You must have your pick in before his game has started. If your RB is scratched from the lineup BEFORE the game, you are allowed to pick a new RB from the remaining games. If your RB gets hurt DURING the game, you DO NOT get to pick a new RB and DO NOT get the yardage his replacement runs for.

New rule: If you realize you accidentally picked the same RB twice in the season but not before you have time to change it, you will be given the lowest yardage from a starter (who you haven't previously picked) in that second week.

Please put the amount of rushing yards your RB had for that week when you post, I'd greatly appreciate it. I also wouldn't mind if you added up your total for the week as well! This is not mandatory but it greatly helps. Regardless, I verify what the totals were.

Basically the same thing as the 5000 yards for QB's but I thought I would give this a try Running backs. We will see how it goes this year, and if we want to keep it around for the next few years. 

Edited by byuvike88
  • Like 1

DisplacedViking 97     97
SteelKing728 97     97
vikesfan89 66     66
marshpit23 50     50
byuvik88 50     50
swede700 29     29
Robbroy45 21    

Well most of us are taking the Matt Asiata approach to this game. At least 1000 is still in reach. 

Only 3 backs broke the 100 yard mark last week and the leader was Clyde Edwards-Helaire with 138