The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

Have to hand it to Tom Cable too, got the OL playing really well in pass and run and Miller has improved. Also, backup to the backup in at RT and we still geld it together really well. We're quick to criticise when they get it wrong but we seem to be doing a great job all round on the OL.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Shout out to our freaking line!!!

Man, so much respect to Wilson. He had a masterful performance even with a bad line today. He’s had a Bottom 3 OL since 2015. Just amazing what he is capable of. Can only imagine what he could do behind our line.Β 

7 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Have to hand it to Tom Cable too, got the OL playing really well in pass and run and Miller has improved. Also, backup to the backup in at RT and we still geld it together really well. We're quick to criticise when they get it wrong but we seem to be doing a great job all round on the OL.

Good has been a solid player ever time he has seen the field.Β 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Good has been a solid player ever time he has seen the field.Β 

Yes he has and that's a very underrated quality in a squad player. Not all our guys need to be stars, some need to be rotation pieces or matchup guys and some need to be just plain old solid players who can come in and do a job when calked upon. Really great signing.

Our O-line is fantastic.

Ruggs and Agholor should be on the field together more often.Β 

Edwards got limited exposure but I liked what I saw.Β 

Abram is our best S.....and LB. Fight me.Β 

Kwit looks good. Get healthy, big guy.Β 

Arnette held up well enough for his first NFL outing.Β 

Mullen came up big on a few plays.Β 

Joyner flashed a bit. He deserves to be used properly.Β 

Carr played a clean, safe game. Pushed the ball a bit.Β  Now, if only the play calling would open up. That dime to Agholor could easily happen 2 or 3 times a game. Let it happen.Β 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Our O-line is fantastic.

Ruggs and Agholor should be on the field together more often.Β 

Edwards got limited exposure but I liked what I saw.Β 

Abram is our best S.....and LB. Fight me.Β 

Kwit looks good. Get healthy, big guy.Β 

Arnette held up well enough for his first NFL outing.Β 

Mullen came up big on a few plays.Β 

Joyner flashed a bit. He deserves to be used properly.Β 

Carr played a clean, safe game. Pushed the ball a bit.Β  Now, if only the play calling would open up. That dime to Agholor could easily happen 2 or 3 times a game. Let it happen.Β 

The β€œconservative Carr” narrative is definitely exasperated by the play calling. Β Gruden needs to open up the play book and run plays that give Carr the opportunity to air it out. Β I get holding back and playing it safe versus Carolina but if we are gonna best a team like NO we need to take shots down field.

5 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Yes he has and that's a very underrated quality in a squad player. Not all our guys need to be stars, some need to be rotation pieces or matchup guys and some need to be just plain old solid players who can come in and do a job when calked upon. Really great signing.

I hope we’re able to resign Good this offseason. Β Assuming one ofΒ EitherΒ Jackson is released OR Incognito retires and Simpson moves into a starting role....

Good can serve as a very good backup who can even start without any letdown at RT, RG, and LG. Β James is a decent backup C. Β We really only need a backup LT. Β Good’s versatility is very valuable!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

The β€œconservative Carr” narrative is definitely exasperated by the play calling. Β Gruden needs to open up the play book and run plays that give Carr the opportunity to air it out. Β I get holding back and playing it safe versus Carolina but if we are gonna best a team like NO we need to take shots down field.

I actually prefer the opposite next week. See my comment in the GDT. I don't want to inundate this thread.