JAMES

OFF 77.0 PBK 79.0 RBK 74.4

SIMPSON

OFF 76.8 PBK 46.7 RBK 81.4

LEATHERWOOD

OFF 56.1 PBK 08.1 RBK 72.1

PARKER

OFF 53.9 PBK 39.6 RBK 60.2

This is good info, thanks. Looks like the entire right side graded well above their average. As long as there's continued improvement, I'm all for it. 

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

This is good info, thanks. Looks like the entire right side graded well above their average. As long as there's continued improvement, I'm all for it. 

Yeah i agree. I always think about what could have been if Good didnt go down. The OG OT relationship is huge and Leatherwood needed that vet to lean on. Oh well. Next year hopefully.

• Like 3

Five different players have led the team in sacks over seven weeks.

Week 1: Maxx Crosby 2.0

Week 2: Solomon Thomas 2.0

Week 3: Quinton Jefferson 1.0

Week 4: Darius Philon 2.0

Week 5: Yannick Ngakoue 2.0

Week 6: Maxx Crosby 3.0

Week 7: Yannick Ngakoue 2.0

Three out of those seven weeks, the team was led by three of those cheap 3ts that people were complaining about

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Three out of those seven weeks, the team was led by three of those cheap 3ts that people were complaining about

To be fair, our Run D is still kinda trash, particularly in the trenches. Most folks were fine with our pass rush outlook based solely on Crosby and Yannick. It's the run stopping people complained about.

6 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

To be fair, our Run D is still kinda trash, particularly in the trenches. Most folks were fine with our pass rush outlook based solely on Crosby and Yannick. It's the run stopping people complained about.

Yes definitely but to keep it real, some thing that I feel like a lot of us on here don't get is the fact that that's the sacrifice of having a great pass rushing defensive line is that you're going to get undersized the guys that aren't going to play as well against the run. You can't have both. 

That said, if you're asking me, I'd rather rush the passer because in reality you're not gonna really lose a whole Lotta games because you couldn't stop the run. For example, the game against the Bears, they ran for 140 yards but only scored 20 points(and that was with very generous field position). With that being said we are limited rookie quarterback to 111 yards passing. As long as we score points in games like that we're going to win those kind of games. 

Edited by Jeremy408

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

(pro football reference)

Facyson (2 games) - 19 targets, 8 receptions (42.1%) allowed for 88 yards, 0 TD, 5 PDs, 1 INT, 34.5 passer rating against.

👍

The thing I'll say this is: if he continues to play like that, I think we should let Casey Hayward walk re-sign him for a cheaper deal and go with him and Trevon Mullen for the forseeable future. Am I saying that he'll keep playing like this? No .But if he does that's the scenario I would want this off-season.

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

The thing I'll say this is: if he continues to play like that, I think we should let Casey Hayward walk re-sign him for a cheaper deal and go with him and Trevon Mullen for the forseeable future. Am I saying that he'll keep playing like this? No .But if he does that's the scenario I would want this off-season.

I hope Hayward is around for another year or two personally. I don't think he'll be all that expensive given his age. I just think he's such a savvy vet to have around and teach the young guns. Not to mention he's been damn good this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I hope Hayward is around for another year or two personally. I don't think he'll be all that expensive given his age. I just think he's such a savvy vet to have around and teach the young guns. Not to mention he's been damn good this year.

I love Casey Hayward and was just defending him the other day. 

That the reality is this: if Hayward keeps playing the way he as been, he's gonna probably end up being an all pro. If that happens, he's going to make around the type Stephane Gilmore makes(they are only one year apart in age). Then we have to figure is it more important to keep him or to keep this pass rushing rotation. If that happens, it would probably be a good idea to get younger and cheaper at corner if we can keep the pass rush intact. 

Alternative is maybe we pay Kaycee Hayward what is worth at the expense of the pass rush and then maybe he doesn't look as good as he gets older and the pass rush isn't as good. Thats my take.