The Raider Appreciation Thread ๐Ÿ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

ย 

These are the kind of players I love. One thing I've noticed with Bradley is these guys are coming in a wave to the ball. You rarely saw that last year. They are swarming ball carriers and playing with high effort.

For Solly... I hope he keeps it going. He's a great person that you like to root for finding a home with the Raiders. You love to see it.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

These are the kind of players I love. One thing I've noticed with Bradley is these guys are coming in a wave to the ball. You rarely saw that last year. They are swarming ball carriers and playing with high effort.

For Solly... I hope he keeps it going. He's a great person that you like to root for finding a home with the Raiders. You love to see it.

Yes, Iโ€™ve mentioned this when watching with friends. This defense is swarming and thereโ€™s usually 3-4 guys at the ball. This how we get balls loose, or donโ€™t give up an extra yard or 5 to give up easy first downs. Bradley is definitely getting the most out these guys. Great to see.ย 

Nice to have a DC with a vision. First time we can feel confident with a DC identifying and adding players to his scheme. Will be fun to watch develop over the next few years.ย 

If they find a war daddy on the iDline to push the pocket, the fun will really begin. QBs are still able to step up a good deal to avoid that edge pressure.ย 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Nice to have a DC with a vision. First time we can feel confident with a DC identifying and adding players to his scheme. Will be fun to watch develop over the next few years.ย 

If they find a war daddy on the iDline to push the pocket, the fun will really begin. QBs are still able to step up a good deal to avoid that edge pressure.ย 

Isn't it nice to have a defensiveย coordinator that we knew about before he got here?

I feel like the interior has been getting a lot of pressure to push the pocket. I felt like in the Dolphins game the reason why there wasn't crazy sack production is because the dolphins were holding the entire game and I don't even think I saw one holding call except for on like one running play I think.ย  Right now I think Solomon Thomas is leading the team in sacksย and third in pressures(not to mention Quinton Jefferson and Darius philon) so there's a push.

2 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

Sorry if this was posted but I love it innovative from the supposed โ€œDinosaur โ€œ Keep it up coachย 

I think I remember someone saying last week around this time Gruden is only doing this because he canโ€™t run the ball. Except for the part where we did run the ball this weekย