The Raider Appreciation Thread ๐Ÿ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

Maxx is playing at an unreal pace. Pay day is coming up for him and itโ€™s gonna be cash in season for him. If he keeps it up I really wonder if the media will give him the attention needed to make a push for DPOY. Heโ€™s getting it right now so good sign they will.ย 
ย 

Can tell getting that captain badge really meant a lot to him and heโ€™s going out there every game and playing hard and leading by exampleย 

Edited by agarcia34

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Maxx is playing at an unreal pace. Pay day is coming up for him and itโ€™s gonna be cash in season for him. If he keeps it up I really wonder if the media will give him the attention needed to make a push for DPOY. Heโ€™s getting it right now so good sign they will.ย 
ย 

Can tell getting that captain badge really meant a lot to him and heโ€™s going out there every game and playing hard and leading by exampleย 

Wondering if this has anything to do with getting sober.

21 hours ago, big_palooka said:

It pains me to see JOK killing it. So damn obvious he would be a gamer in the NFL.ย 

Can't believe teams slept on him and Humphries in round 1.

I thought there must be injury concerns when he fell so far. Didnโ€™t make any sense otherwise. I know heโ€™s a bit undersized but that isnโ€™t really an issue in todayโ€™s NFL.

13 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

ย 

Maxx definitely needs to be in the discussion. I saw, Diggs, Donald and both Bosaโ€™s had the best odds currently.ย 

32 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Sucks being a WR on the Raiders!ย 

Right? Especially when the team is running the ball all the time in this ultra conservative offenseย with no creativity at all until last week(where all those yards are coming from)

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1