The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

Kolton Miller deserves a shout out. 

Was furious at the pick when we selected him over James, after his 1st season it looked like doubts would be proven right and he'd be another 1st rd bust. 

Glad to eat crow, and very pleased at the development and overall play of this guy. I'd now consider him easily the best 1st rd pick selected by Gruden along with Jacobs. This guy deserves an extension!! 

1 sack given up so far this year is amazing, and his durability is also superb. 

• Like 1

I wanna make an appreciation post to all the boys on this board, @big_palooka, @BayRaider, @NCOUGHMAN, @Frankie2Gunz @RaidersAreOne, @agarcia34, @ronjon1990, @drfrey13, @SilverNBlackFan, @CaliforniaKid7, @jimkelly02, @Humble_Beast, @MrOaktown_56 and anyone else I forgot. 

It has been a nice ride and I've enjoyed talking football with you boys over the years. But I've honestly just lost all of my interest in football and this team/organization. I might come back at some point next season and I'll still be around in the basketball section, but I'm done posting about this pathetic squad, it's quite literally becoming a waste of time when we already know the result will be the same year in and year out. Wishing you boys well though, I hope each of you have a safe and memorable holiday season with your families. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wanna make an appreciation post to all the boys on this board, @big_palooka, @BayRaider, @NCOUGHMAN, @Frankie2Gunz @RaidersAreOne, @agarcia34, @ronjon1990, @drfrey13, @SilverNBlackFan, @CaliforniaKid7, @jimkelly02, @Humble_Beast, @MrOaktown_56 and anyone else I forgot. 

It has been a nice ride and I've enjoyed talking football with you boys over the years. But I've honestly just lost all of my interest in football and this team/organization. I might come back at some point next season and I'll still be around in the basketball section, but I'm done posting about this pathetic squad, it's quite literally becoming a waste of time when we already know the result will be the same year in and year out. Wishing you boys well though, I hope each of you have a safe and memorable holiday season with your families. 

Same to you man.  I can also come off as harsh but it's all in good fun and just like you I want what is best for my Raiders....

I know how disappointing it can be being a Raider fan but here's what I do to help me through seasons like this and unfortunately it seems like every season. I look at the roster with an unbiased eye before the year starts, realize that we are a below average unit based on talent until proven otherwise.  What is sad is that the league, players, coaches and player agents still look at us as a dumpster fire and which makes it difficult to land quality FA players and coaches (the tax exemption in NV will help with that though). We need to turn that perception around by winning games and hopefully this years FA/ Draft haul can land us some impact players that help us build towards the future. 

Hopefully you'll come back soon and make some posts because I like your take on things but if not I'm sure we'll see you next year.  Stay safe and let's all just hope that Mayock has a plan that is going to work.  I'm sick of posting pics of dumpster fires and calling them the Raiders 20XX team pic LOL 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Basketball forum is more fun anyways. 

16 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

This what the Oakland A’s did to me i totally get it take care 

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Word. See you around draft time 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Didn’t always agree with you, but enjoyed going back and forth with you..

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Te friendly offense

Waller has 118 targets so far what do you expect 

we’re tied with philly for most te targets this year

are you really that surprised 

So do you suggest we bring another pass catcher on board. Or maybe run a base two TE set with foster next year where he should be 100 percent ready for more snaps 

2 minutes ago, SimonGruber said:

So do you suggest we bring another pass catcher on board. Or maybe run a base two TE set with foster next year where he should be 100 percent ready for more snaps 

I think we need a true #1 high volume wr. Ty will could’ve tried to fill that roll but he got hurt again. Kc’s model is ideal for us imo. Kelsey and hill get high volume targets. Te1 and wr1 average 90+ targets a year each.