The Raider Appreciation Thread ๐Ÿ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

Darren Waller being in the top 10 in receiving yards is crazy. Will drop out after todayโ€™s games but should still be in the top 15 to close the year out if he plays next week.ย 
ย 

Watching his growth over the past two season has been something else. I use to think the gap between him and Kelce was pretty noticeable and had him behind Kittle. At this point he passed Kittle and has closed the gap between him and Kelce.ย 

14 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Darren Waller being in the top 10 in receiving yards is crazy. Will drop out after todayโ€™s games but should still be in the top 15 to close the year out if he plays next week.ย 
ย 

Watching his growth over the past two season has been something else. I use to think the gap between him and Kelce was pretty noticeable and had him behind Kittle. At this point he passed Kittle and has closed the gap between him and Kelce.ย 

Yesterday was a clinic for him. Big contested catches. Why they don't target him in the red zone more is questionable.ย 

Shame, he's on a 4 game tear and nothing to show for it in the win column.ย 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Yesterday was a clinic for him. Big contested catches. Why they don't target him in the red zone more is questionable.ย 

Shame, he's on a 4 game tear and nothing to show for it in the win column.ย 

34 receptions for 537 yards and 3 TD over the last 4 weeks. #Overrated

Moreau is better...

๐Ÿคฃ

On 12/27/2020 at 7:23 AM, NYRaider said:

34 receptions for 537 yards and 3 TD over the last 4 weeks. #Overrated

Moreau is better...

๐Ÿคฃ

Heโ€™s been targeted 45 times the last 4 weeks with 17 targets week 13

comparison last 4 weeksย 

hunter-20 targets

nelly-34

hr3- 9

all those targets he better produce

ill admit tho Mariota effect has carr throwing passes Iโ€™ve rarely seen him throw esp to Waller.

id like more tds tho and better blockingย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Heโ€™s been targeted 45 times the last 4 weeks with 17 targets week 13

comparison last 4 weeksย 

hunter-20 targets

nelly-34

hr3- 9

all those targets he better produce

ill admit tho Mariota effect has carr throwing passes Iโ€™ve rarely seen him throw esp to Waller.

id like more tds tho and better blockingย 

ย 

Mariota effect ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

ย 

Very glad you posted this!

Carlson was on the hot seat last season after a great 1st season here. Now I wish he didnโ€™t have to kick so many short FGs but heโ€™s been pretty automatic.

32/34 ย  100% inside 39 and 4/4 from 50+

he really improved his TouchBack Percentage too.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2020 at 2:28 AM, Darbsk said:

The last two losses have really sucked the wind out of my sails too, everything was looking really positive with some nice momentum thinking 'this time the rebuild is for good, we're back' then realising 'nope, same old Raiders, can't get out of their own way'.ย 

What I think is doubly frustrating is all the resources we've had to work with and when you see teams like Miami doing so well so quickly and we've had 3 years, 3 drafts, 3 free agencies, spent 140 million dollars and have likely taken a 6-10 team with a franchise player on each side of the ball and gotten an 8-8 team with a franchise player on one side of the ball. Gruden is the same old Gruden looks like, only Mayock can save us now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

ย 

I didn't know we even played today. Thought we were the night or MNF game cause I didn't see us on TV. Yep hanging by a thread I am. LOL

Help us Obi-One Mayock...You're are only hope.

On 1/3/2021 at 11:05 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

ย 

In addition to this,ย Carlson is tied 1st in points scored this season in the league.

He, Younghoe Koo and Jason Sanders all finished with 144 points. 33/35 FGs and 45/47 XPs on the year for Carlson.

Alvin Kamara was the only non-kicker in the top 10 in scoring.