The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Always willing to show Ruggs some love. Carr said on the play where Watt sacked him he was gonna take a shot deep to Ruggs. Not sure if 22 is up yet but that will be something to go back on and see if Ruggs was open. Had a career high 7 targets on 5 catches. Great to see cause if he can become a reliable deep threat it only helps out Waller and Renfrow who just control the middle of the field. Think yesterday was a positive sign in getting both young WRs involved more but still need to feed Waller. 

Here’s the play Carr was talking about 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Also shoutout to Rod, a lot of people were disappointed we let go of Buckner. But Philon, Thomas, Nassib, and Jefferson have all made plays for us this year while Crosby looks like he has made a huge leap.

Who woulda thought that a real off-season would’ve allowed our teachers to teach. Some posters are just so short sighted. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

@Frankie2Gunzthis is what I was talking about a a few weeks back when you asked Max Crosby or Yannick for fantasy. Yannick is going to get the pressures that are going to lead to the Crosby Sacks. 

I was banging the table for Melvin Ingram... imagine having Ingram, Max, and Yannick. that would have been straight up scary for other teams. he signed for pennies too. could have just let good walk , passed on Koonce, and drafted a guard in the 3rd for his salary. hindsight 20/20 but that move seemed like a logical one with ties to Gus Bradley

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I was banging the table for Melvin Ingram... imagine having Ingram, Max, and Yannick. that would have been straight up scary for other teams. he signed for pennies too. could have just let good walk , passed on Koonce, and drafted a guard in the 3rd for his salary. hindsight 20/20 but that move seemed like a logical one with ties to Gus Bradley

I’m not gonna lie that surprised me too. The only thing with Melvin Ingram is it hes super injury prone

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

I’m not gonna lie that surprised me too. The only thing with Melvin Ingram is it hes super injury prone

true, but he wouldn't have been counted on to be a starter so I would have took the risk. Dishing out major money to injury prone players I could see the red flag, but not if they sign for cheap. obviously he is talented 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ll also eat crow about kolt he’s looking pretty solid date I say getting close to top 10 in the nfl. I admit I didn’t like the pick but he’s become a rock for us 

I have big-time respect for that because I do remember you saying a few months ago that Kolton Miller was overrated. 

23 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’ll say this I’m really liking what I’m seeing from nassib the savage. Maybe coming out really helped him. Maybe I was wrong about it not being a big deal. 

I was just talking to my boy about that. I think it’s allowed him to focus on football and not have that weighing him down. Dude has played well so far. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Kolton is a big reason why I’m not losing my **** over Leatherwood lol I’m gonna let Cable do his thing for a year before I pass judgment. Because as bad as L’wood has looked so far, KM was probably worse year 1. 

Kolton was legitimately one of the worst LT's in NFL history as a rookie. 

18 hours ago, Geezy said:

Who woulda thought that a real off-season would’ve allowed our teachers to teach. Some posters are just so short sighted. 

Its not a regular off-season.  We got a defensive coaching staff that knew what they were doing.  Off season helps but every team had that handicap.  We just had an extra one named Guenther.

• Like 1