The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

Yeah our secondary is legit. Hobbs is a 5th Round steal. I liked the draft pick but like most 5th Round picks, I never thought he would break the starting lineup.Β 

- Hayward has been great.Β 

- MoehrigΒ has been great. And barely the scratching the surface. Hopefully becomes a star in this league.Β 

- Abram has been pretty dang good.Β 

- Hobbs has been great. I mean we wentΒ from the worst Nickel CB in the NFL in Joyner to a guy playing as a Top 5 Nickel CB right now. Crazy improvement at one position. Also a testament how bad Joyner was.Β 

- As for CB2, I thought Mullen was doing well before the injury. Not as good as the previous four names I just mentioned, but was playing a little above-average. You also have Facyson, who could win that CB2 job outright if he has more games like that. What an insane performance. So aggressive, but also has disciplineΒ not to commit penalties.Β 

Secondary, wow. I never expected such a 360.Β 

Β 

Edited by BayRaider

Robertson and Arnette are the only sore eyes in this secondary, Arnette especially. Just shows you arm length is more important in Bradley’s scheme than any other scheme in the league. He has always preferred guys with good length. Hayward is just a rare specimen where he can play in most schemes regardless of measurable, he’s a gamer and a very good football player.Β 

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

PFF grades and rankings

Casey Hayward - 82.7 (1st CB)Β 

Nate Hobbs - 77.8 (5th CB)

Trevon Moehrig - 71.5 (13th S)

Thank you Ron Milus.

I wonder how high these grades would be if Paul Gunther was the coordinator and we had some no-name DB coach