The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Robertson and Arnette are the only sore eyes in this secondary, Arnette especially. Just shows you arm length is more important in Bradley’s scheme than any other scheme in the league. He has always preferred guys with good length. Hayward is just a rare specimen where he can play in most schemes regardless of measurable, he’s a gamer and a very good football player.Β 

Just curious why specifically arm length? I thought watching Arnette his problems have been more mental really, lacking focus, getting mixed upon zone and missing a few tackles......very frustrating as the FO tried to sell us on his 'Pro Readiness' which is clearly not the case.......

9 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Not a pff guy but a center up there lol had to be my boy πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Nope not me. Centers deserve some love though. They're the most important player on offense behind the QB. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but he is going in the 1st. after he wins the outland.

On 10/18/2021 at 3:15 PM, Jeremy408 said:

So another words he WAS a complementary pass rusher who BECAME an alpha. πŸ˜‚

Gayle is such a pain in the ***. This idiot referred to Yannick as β€œa pass rusher on his 4th team in 4 years”, not a guy who averages 9 sacks a year through his first 4 seasons.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Gayle is such a pain in the ***. This idiot referred to Yannick as β€œa pass rusher on his 4th team in 4 years”, not a guy who averages 9 sacks a year through his first 4 seasons.

The least amount of sacks that he’s had in a season is eight(despite last year playing on two different teams)

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Nope not me. Centers deserve some love though. They're the most important player on offense behind the QB. I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, but he is going in the 1st. after he wins the outland.

My homie lolΒ πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾
centers need love too πŸ˜‚Β 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN