The Raider Appreciation Thread πŸ“ˆ

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

Moehrig I've actually been really pleased with. He hasn't been flashy but I don't think it's any coincidence that our D has stepped up in all aspects and we're much more solid on the back end. He seems to just be doing his job well, a little under under the radar which is fine by me. He's hopefully going to blossom into a real difference maker.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

One of the best pass rushers in the NFL and now this?

I never would've guessed.... seriously.... ever. What a tremendous jump in production.

The most optimistic of us were hoping they couldΒ get closer to 20th on defense. At this point, they're 18th in pts/g and 13th in yds/g.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Β Go hand-in-hand. When you can rush the passer the ball comes out quick

Oh I'm definitely aware lol. I used to have debates in here where I'd argue that CBs should never be taken in the first round and it was never really well received. My primary argument was aΒ dominant pass rush can hide average CB play and make them look better than they are. Accompany the fact that people use 3-4 WR sets a lot now so you need that many CBs just adds to it. I love a good defense and never thought we'd have this type of jump thus far.

28 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

The most optimistic of us were hoping they couldΒ get closer to 20th on defense. At this point, they're 18th in pts/g and 13th in yds/g.

Unreal. Especially considering a lot of people hated Bradley's scheme (at least where I posted prior) due to never blitzing. Amazing what kind of rush we can generate w/ only 4 people. I love it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh I'm definitely aware lol. I used to have debates in here where I'd argue that CBs should never be taken in the first round and it was never really well received. My primary argument was aΒ dominant pass rush can hide average CB play and make them look better than they are. Accompany the fact that people use 3-4 WR sets a lot now so you need that many CBs just adds to it. I love a good defense and never thought we'd have this type of jump thus far.

There have been some corners that have been all-pro because how you're able to hide them

• Like 1