The Raider Appreciation Thread 📈

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

interesting

Ive been critical of Cole just punting it into the endzone, (which looks great for avg distance but doesnt help us), but the last few weeks and especially vs the chargers he was money. Seemed to pin them around the 10 multiple times. 
Happy to eat crow on that!

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Ive been critical of Cole just punting it into the endzone, (which looks great for avg distance but doesnt help us), but the last few weeks and especially vs the chargers he was money. Seemed to pin them around the 10 multiple times. 
Happy to eat crow on that!

That's kind of a 50/50 thing when it comes to the bounce. Nobody does the corner coffin any more unfortunately. It's a lost art. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 9:20 AM, Jeremy408 said:

so I guess Max Crosby is an all pro. Remember when people were saying that because he didn't have a crazy amount of sacks that his pressures didn't matter and that he was more of a pro bowler?

He's a PFF 1st team all pro, but they also think that Yannick is one of the worst 5 edge rushers in the NFL. 

• Like 2

On 1/14/2022 at 5:20 PM, Jeremy408 said:

so I guess Max Crosby is an all pro. Remember when people were saying that because he didn't have a crazy amount of sacks that his pressures didn't matter and that he was more of a pro bowler?

I like Crosby as much as the next guy, but he's not an All Pro IMHO.

Pro Bowler certainly but All Pro is the best of the best and he's clearly behind TJ Watt, Myles Garrett, Nick Bosa, Joey Bosa, Cameron Jordan, Danielle Hunter (when fit), Chandler Jones. That's not to say he isn't very good and I love his motor and energy, tenacity but to me All Pro is the best two edge rushers and that is Watt and Garrett right now for me with the others close behind. Great that Crosby is getting mentioned but he's not in that class yet unless he gets 12+ sacks IMHO.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I like Crosby as much as the next guy, but he's not an All Pro IMHO.

Pro Bowler certainly but All Pro is the best of the best and he's clearly behind TJ Watt, Myles Garrett, Nick Bosa, Joey Bosa, Cameron Jordan, Danielle Hunter (when fit), Chandler Jones. That's not to say he isn't very good and I love his motor and energy, tenacity but to me All Pro is the best two edge rushers and that is Watt and Garrett right now for me with the others close behind. Great that Crosby is getting mentioned but he's not in that class yet unless he gets 12+ sacks IMHO.

The NFL begs to differ

14 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The NFL begs to differ

Not really, 2nd team all pro does not equal all pro. 
That said, 2nd team all pro is clearly a very impressive award for Maxx, and I love the guy. 
To be a top 4 edge player is crazy. He was voted top 4 this year, Itll be tough for him to get back again, but I sure hope he does next year!

• Like 1