Sign in to follow this  
dll2000

Random Thoughts - Regular season edition

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

So I think I mentioned that I was looking at jumping into a company that had a ton of room for advancement a while back. Went to the plant as a guest to watch the process, met with the Area Manager down to a bunch if the Sanitors and talked things over with my wife and kids. I'm going to sell off my construction business to my brother and jump in. I just signed and sent back the acceptance letter and will be moving to Louisiana for 4-5 months for their training program, then will be able to apply all over the US to run a site. 

Excited for the transition and to get a job that will have far better benefits than as an independent contractor - which is zero aside from self funded. lol 

Within 2-3 years I may be able to damn near double what I'm making right now.  

Congrats on selling something with value, and taking a jump into something new, good luck and good times to you.

Just now, beardown3231 said:

You guys would never believe it if I told you Adam Shaheen is hurt, would you?

I was just coming to look for this comment. 

55 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

5-1-5  lets go!

I mentioned when Pagano was being talked about as Fangio's potential replacement that he played more dime than almost any other DC, and he was aggressive out of that scheme. This is the kind of out-of-the box thinking I was looking for. They beat the tar out of their OL in the 4th. 

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

5-1-5  lets go!

I'm bothered by the fact that we need to blitz to get pressure and can't seem to do it while only rushing 4.  Hopefully it's just a stage. EDIT: And also because the refs have completely given up on holding calls. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 1

I am tempted to make a video to funny music of all times Leno finds himself on ground at whistle.  

I am just to busy to do it.  

Fyi Hmmmmm. They also had Jimmy Graham with no drops after 3 games I believe. Don’t know if that is still true. 

Remember Data is often subjective and highly debatable.  People act like ‘science’ is infallible when it is often just product of highly fallible human collected or interpreted data.  Sometimes purposely so.  Often purposely so.  

Garbage in, Garbage out.

42 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Remember Data is often subjective and highly debatable.  People act like ‘science’ is infallible when it is often just product of highly fallible human collected or interpreted data.  Sometimes purposely so.  Often purposely so.  

Garbage in, Garbage out.

Agreed, and the tagging they do is so rushed that they get quick results at the expense of accuracy.

Besides, if they had a category for "50-50 balls that turn into interceptions" he'd be tops.  I think it's a lot of coincidence but damn if every time the ball goes his way I don't expect it to be running back up the field in a hurry.