Rams Extend Ramsey

HTTRDynasty

Welp... me and some others gotta eat crow on this one. Rams did it. They paid Ramsey big money to keep him happy. I'm assuming it will stay that way since they made him the highest paid by a pretty wide margin considering he's getting 21 million per year. Tre White got 17.25 million which now looks like a steal.

Congrats Rams fans. You overpaid but now have a stud corner who will be in the prime of his career for y'all for years to come.

Unfortunately, Ramsey wasn't enough to help y'all make the playoffs last year and won't be enough to help you make it this year most likely.

• Like 1

They had to do it with what they traded for him, but the Rams are pretty clearly 4 out of 4 for me in the long-term outlook of the NFCW.

Not that it's entirely insulting, that's a brutal division right now, but they're low on picks, cap strapped and their OL and EDGE rush are both average at best with no real way to upgrade without a trade.