Rams Extend Ramsey

HTTRDynasty

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Los Angeles Rams: What Tre'Davious White's new contract means for Jalen  Ramsey | Downtown Rams

man oh man

can we just talk about how bad these things are for a second?

i went to go check out the ramsey deal and keep forgetting how the Rams got new unis this year and for the life of me i cant figure out why

the old ones were so so so good

these numbers and eye popping colors are just yikes

I actually like the home ones. It doesn’t look great here because of his undershirt, but it will look great otherwise.

The away ones are an absolute dumpster fire, though (specifically the white-on-White ones). I don’t know how they got such a contrast in quality.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I think I'm going to end up liking them. Need to see them in a game first. People on this board almost always hate changes. 

I just don't like the gradients.  But seeing how Nike has been getting pattern-happy in other pro sports where they have major uniform production, it doesn't really surprise me that they sold the Rams on the gradient.  It's really not even just Nike, it's other manufacturers too, like Adidas for instance.  The helmets have grown on me considerably.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

As a business owner, I’d rather overpay for something (someone) I really want and that I know will most likely make up for that amount I over payed than lose it to someone else and live with regret 

As a business owner, do you have a cap on funds you're allowed to shell out on assets and therefore have to prioritise certain investments? 

30 minutes ago, JonStark said:

So now we've moved on to the uniforms. 😂

As usual with anything Ram related, it has turned into Goff bashing, McVay is the only reason Goff is good, and now our new jerseys are ugly. Nothing related to the actual topic.

Rams hate is real on this board. The negative feedback on signing Ramsey was imminent. 

"Rams gave up too much! Two firsts and now you're in Cap hell!"...Nope. We didn't. That's the new norm for a former first rounder performing like one, but still being under 26 (see Jamal Adams and Laremy Tunsil).  Also, we're not in Cap hell, Kupp is being extended the end of this week. 

"He's not the #1 Corner in the league!" Maybe. He's def top 3 and it's only his 5th year so that's a great sign. He's already been an All Pro. 

Just say you don't like the Rams and make this conversation shorter. That's all it is. They're crammed down your throats on TV, we have the youngest head coach in the league, and the jerseys are completely different then anything else. The team stands out compared to others in multiple areas and that bothers most people. Atleast lead with your bias and then maybe we can have a rational conversation, perhaps even one about the topic in the thread. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

As usual with anything Ram related, it has turned into Goff bashing, McVay is the only reason Goff is good, and now our new jerseys are ugly. Nothing related to the actual topic.

Yeah I'm not sure at what point it became the cool thing to do, but it's better than being the laughing stock of the league like we were before Mcvay. 

• Like 1

Those jerseys are just going to forever remind me of when the Jaguars posted a jersey leak as an April fools.

the only difference between the two is the sleeve piping and the lack of a name on the front and number border. Otherwise, they’re just a repaint of the same jersey that another team thought was so bad that they could post it as a joke. 

• Like 2