Rams Extend Ramsey

HTTRDynasty

I’m happy to see him getting paid but I knew it would happen. Anyone who didn’t think it would happen is delusional. The Rams got imo the best cornerback and one of the best defensive players in the NFL. Like even if you say he isn’t the best cornerback he is amongst the best and it’s very close. He has that dog in him which I love. He won’t shy away the challenge of defending the best receivers in the game by himself. Yes he will lose some but he will win more than he loses. So I love the Rams trading for him and I love them locking him up for the next 5yrs. Congrats Snead now let’s go try to make another Superbowl run soon. 

• Like 1

Just now, JonStark said:

Before the contract: "Rams botched this trading all of that to not even lock him up."

After contract: "OMG that's soooooo much money. Doesn't fix your offense though."

Did I do it right? 

Get this....... both things can be true. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Just like McVay being a good coach and Goff needing a lot of help.

jag fans singing. 

Rams are the dude with the hat.

worth it. Dudes a freaking monster. Rams will have ish load of cap space in 2 years.

but we’ll have enough money to sign Kupp and Ramsey. We’ll lose JJ3 though and while he’s a stud! Les has been a beast at drafting safeties.

This was so worth it. Everyone and their mother knew Ramsey would be getting 20+..

He really is worth every penny of it. He’s a special generational breed type player. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 2

They have a DL centerpiece and a DB centerpiece, so I can see why Rams fans would be so excited.

Their OL was brutal to watch, and their weapon situation isn't as loaded as many thought.

Goff looks mediocre to above average, but who knows...maybe he'll be a dude at some point. He's still young.

That said, their division is BRUTAL.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Get this....... both things can be true. 

Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF

Just like McVay being a good coach and Goff needing a lot of help.

First off, no those two things can't be true. The Rams can not have botched the trade by not resigning him and also have paid him too much money.

Secondly, I was more pointing out how it shows the negative mindset everyone lives in these days. People criticize something and then when that gets fixed, they brush it off and just go criticize something else. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

They have a DL centerpiece and a DB centerpiece, so I can see why Rams fans would be so excited.

Their OL was brutal to watch, and their weapon situation isn't as loaded as many thought.

Goff looks mediocre to above average, but who knows...maybe he'll be a dude at some point. He's still young.

That said, their division is BRUTAL.

Mediocre huh. Oline was bad but just ravaged with injuries. At least they lived up the hype when the hype was there. Browns couldn’t even muster a .500’record. 

Goff has a proven track record of being a good QB. We’ll be fine as long the rams don’t suffer major injuries. 

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Welp... me and some others gotta eat crow on this one. Rams did it. They paid Ramsey big money to keep him happy. I'm assuming it will stay that way since they made him the highest paid by a pretty wide margin considering he's getting 21 million per year. Tre White got 17.25 million which now looks like a steal.

Congrats Rams fans. You overpaid but now have a stud corner who will be in the prime of his career for y'all for years to come.

Unfortunately, Ramsey wasn't enough to help y'all make the playoffs last year and won't be enough to help you make it this year most likely.

As the owner of a Rams 1st round pick, I didnt think it was a problem...

Just now, BStanRamFan said:

How can both be true if they just in fact locked him up?

Also, nothing wrong with the offense. Will still be top 10 in points this year.

Alright let me fix it then.

Before the contract: This could be a disaster of a trade the Rams made if they can't lock him up long term which was already too much draft capital in the first place for a guy who has a screw loose and is a walking temper tantrum.

After the contract: Congrats Rams! You locked him up long term, but at what cost? A ton of draft capital.... the richest contract of all time for a corner by a wide margin and for a guy who hasn't been quite as good since you got him as he was a couple years ago.

Did I do it right?