2020 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

Active Roster

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: JK Dobbins / Gus Edwards / Mark Ingram / Justice Hill

FB: Patrick Ricard

WR: Marquise Brown / Miles Boykin / Willie Snead / Devin Duvernay / James Proche / Dez Bryant / Chris Moore

TE: Mark Andrews / Eric Tomlinson

OT: Orlando Brown / DJ Fluker / Tyre Phillips

OG: Bradley Bozeman / Ben Powers

OC: Patrick Mekari / Matt Skura / Trystan Colon-Castillo

DL: Brandon Williams / Calais Campbell / Derek Wolfe / Justin Madubuike / Justin Ellis / Broderick Washington Jr.

OLB: Yannick Ngakoue / Matthew Judon / Tyus Bowser / Pernell McPhee / Jaylon Ferguson / Jihad Ward

ILB: Patrick Queen / L.J. Fort / Chris Board / Malik Harrison / Kristian Welch

CB: Marlon Humphrey / Marcus Peters / Jimmy Smith / Tramon Williams / Anthony Averett

S: Chuck Clark / Deshon Elliot / Anthony Levine / Jordan Richards

K: Justin Tucker

P: Sam Koch / Johnny Townsend

LS: Morgan Cox

Reserve/Injured

Otaro Alaka
Nick Boyle
Ben Bredeson
Khalil Dorsey
Robert Griffin III
Davontae Harris
Iman Marshall
Trace McSorley
Ronnie Stanley
Antoine Wesley
DeAndrew White
Tavon Young

Reserve/COVID-19

N/A

Non-Football Injury

Jacob Breeland

Reserve/Voluntary Opt-Out

Andre Smith
De'Anthony Thomas

Practice Squad

Aaron Adeoye
Terrell Bonds
Aaron Crawford
Sean Culkin
Pierre Desir
Parker Ehinger
Braxton Hoyett
Tyler Huntley
Jayron Kearse
Nick Moore
Jaylon Moore
R.J. Prince
Chauncey Rivers
Nigel Warrior
Ty'Son Williams
Eli Wolf

Practice Squad/Injured

N/A

Practice Squad/COVID-19

N/A

14 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Any predictions for this year's "human boomerang" ala Brynden Trawick in the past?

Will we even have one with the new practice squad rules being what they are?

My vote goes to Otaro Alaka, but nobody compares to Billy Bajema or Prescott Burgess.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

Burgess is the one that I always think of as the boomerang.

As for this year I don't think we will see a lot of back-and-forth because of the special rules. Which is actually kind of nice because the team can then treat the back end of the roster as a somewhat of a stash area. Sign the players they want to keep around regardless if they see any actual time on the field. Cycle through practice squad options for special teams depth and such.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

I guess this is good that it opens up cap space and ensures that Williams remains on the team for another two seasons vs likely having found himself a cap casualty in the near future.

Wonder if this space will be used for a Stanley extension. With Lamar coming up next season, Humphrey currently eligible, and no splash options in FA... wonder if it might not be best to get an extension in for at least one of these guys now to free up cap for Lamar later.

I think I went over it a couple of weeks ago, but Williams contract made him nearly impossible to cut without huge implications on the cap. In my mind, we either reconstruct his contract next year and spread those numbers out on further 2-3 years or we let him play out his contract and move on as those dollars could be used to extend the guys we have to extend.

7 hours ago, Danand said:

I think I went over it a couple of weeks ago, but Williams contract made him nearly impossible to cut without huge implications on the cap. In my mind, we either reconstruct his contract next year and spread those numbers out on further 2-3 years or we let him play out his contract and move on as those dollars could be used to extend the guys we have to extend.

His contract was expiring so it isn't possible for it to have been bad for the cap to cut him.

This move is really a pay cut. It's good for the Ravens. Before this move I expected him to be cut next offseason at his original base salary number. The Ravens got ahead of it and instead of cutting him and trying to resign, they gave him some up front money to lower to the total amount paid and keep him a Raven. Very savvy move.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Team will still need to add a veteran corner to the practice squad to get them up to speed. Jimmy Smith isn’t the most durable corner. There’s a very real possibility that the team could be looking at Marlon, Peters, and Averrett as the top 3 corners at some point if things don’t go ideally. Obviously knock on wood, but bad things happen when least prepared.

Really sucks that the Ravens ended up letting go of Darious Williams a couple years ago. We could’ve really used him multiple times over the past couple seasons.