2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

31 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Starting weapons next week should be Bell, Crowder, Mims, Perriman, Herndon. Jeff Smith had a nice game yesterday. I'd like to see him get more action for us. 

In addition to all of them returning, we could start seeing Onwuasor and Jabari Zuniga in the lineup as well. 

I want to start seeing this draft class get more work. Gore is a legend in terms of iron man status but hes useless and Ballage should be waived when Bell is activated hes horrible. Perine should be getting 5-7 carries a week or more and see what you have even when Bell returns.

Mims should be getting a ton of reps on offense immediately if hes healthy and ready to go we need a guy who can go out there and battle for a football. I dont expect much from Perriman.

GVR should be on the bench. Hes been terrible. McGovern has really struggled too but the two guards next to him cant pass block so its hard to tell if hes been completely bad or just needs better guards to help. Either way, hes left a lot to be desired thus far. Get Clarke some reps. See what happens. Also do NOT put Becton back in until he is 100%. He is way too valuable.

I would also like to see Davis out there in coverage. Let him take is lumps and get beat because we are going to be moving on from McDougle and Maye is far form a lock to be re-signed as well. Would also like to see Hall in the DB rotation as well. He can play zone...lets see some man press. 

We are 0-4. We are getting healthier. We probably arent going to win games but the Cardinals and Chargers games have chances to at least be a little more exciting with some of the draft class coming in and some vets getting healthy. The rest of the season should be about seeing what we have which is why Gase should be realistically canned at the BYE...wont happen but it all should happen.

• Like 1

I just watched some of the press conference after the game. What a bunch of clowns. They are talking calm and cool saying "ya we need to get better" "Ya we can have 11 penalties" "ya we have to fond the right guys to make the right plays" COME ON PEOPLE!!!! We are more both this than they do. Not one of those guys had any fire or pissed off. These guys a bunch of clowns and morons and this includes Darnold. This team is way too laid back. I agree with that leak that they don't practice hard. This team just goes through the motions and collect more money than we will see in our life time. You need a guy to come in here and knock some heads and send guys packing if they don't play hard Monday-Sunday. If I was the GM I would step in and fire both Gase and Williams. I would then put Jim Bob Cooter to HC and put Shawn Jefferson as OC. I would move Joe Vitt to DC. The next think I would do is tell the team you better start playing hard or your butt will be cut. No one has a safe job and this includes you Sam. I would also included a 50,000 fine for every personal foul committed during the game. 

Anyone else think we're going to:

• Start Flacco for a few games due to a Darnold injury (possibly this current one)
  • Win some games by miracle
  • Miss out on Trevor Lawrence
  • Keep Gase and decide that Darnold was the problem
  • Keep Gregg Williams because I don't know, reasons

And all of us have to find a new team to cheer for?