2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

13 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

We're about to see the same with Bell if we're keeping Gase for the year. Bell is a catching threat and makes a living off of beating LB's, but Gase doesn't care to adjust to his style. I'm still mind blown that he thought running it on 2nd & 26th down in the 4th with 50 yr old Gore instead of Bell or passing to him was better. This roster isn't the best but Gase is the worst part by far. Now the player who defended Gase and got in the best shape of his life is mad. Keeping Gase does nothing. 

When Gase has that style I'm sure it deflates everyone.  "Here we go again run up the middle with Gore on 2nd and 26th."  No one has fire out there.

And what player are you talking about?

2 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I just saw that Gase is considering giving up play calling duties. I'm interested in that. 

After that play he sent in to have a thirds string TE run the ball on a third and one on the Cards three yard line AND FAILED, NO WONDER HE IS GIVING UP PLAY CALLING

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

After that play he sent in to have a thirds string TE run the ball on a third and one on the Cards three yard line AND FAILED, NO WONDER HE IS GIVING UP PLAY CALLING

Lol I forgot about that garbage call. That and the 2nd & 26 Gore call was the worst.