2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

Does anyone else still think JD has a plan? His "plan" is looking very Idzik like and I cant say his 2020 draft has created much confidence in that approach. This dude isnt playing four dimensional chess and he doesnt have a plan at all IMO. He's clueless just like our old GMs

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Colt45fool said:

Does anyone else still think JD has a plan? His "plan" is looking very Idzik like and I cant say his 2020 draft has created much confidence in that approach. This dude isnt playing four dimensional chess and he doesnt have a plan at all IMO. He's clueless just like our old GMs

giphy.gif

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dr.O said:

We’re 100000% Tanking for Lawrence. It’s no doubt anymore, Q, Poole, and Crowder are all rumored to be on the block so we’re tearing it down Dolphins style

I couldn't take it if we traded Crowder. Would have to stop watching until we actually decide we have some desire to win a game in the near future.

Frank Gore should never play a snap on this team again. Cut him at let him go somewhere else to finish his amazing career. Glad we’ve traded McLendon as he’s another vet who can’t be going out in this fashion. 

Im sure there’s others but we can’t be playing any older guys now. I’d rather kick the tyres on the young guys and hope we see something from a few that warrants them sticking around for next year. 

• Like 1

Just three years ago the Arizona Cards had a worst offensive line than the Jets. they only won three games all year in 2018. All phases of their game was horrible. Now just in two and a half years they are now a very competitive team.  Both the Jets and Card each drafted the best rated QB's in the draft. While the Cards continue to improve the Jets are going in the other direction. The Jets are now in the process of selling off any player they have on the roster. Outside of Crowder all the FA we signed to play for the Jets, just came to get the big pay check and then asked to leave, and than Mosley wanted to opt out of this season because of the Corona virus, and nobody said a thing about it. He just didn't want to play with the collection of clowns the Jets call a roster. While the Cards fans have team to cheer for  the Jets fans only have Mock drafts, hypothetical drafts. and excuses why Darnold is failing. The only time in the last twenty years a felt good about the Jets is when Rex Ryan was the HC they were a good few years. 

Edited by doumeyer

At least Mims looks like he will be good to go and I think we will see Becton and Darnold back. So at least there’s something to cheer for this week. I’d also like to see Perine get at least 15 touches per game going forward. See what we have in him. See if he’s just a decent #2 back or if he can actually be starting material.

Still think we lose, just bc we don’t have talent to beat these next few teams..... but at least there might be players to be cheering for.

Perine was given the ball once in the 2nd half & Ty Johnson was basically benched after giving two of the offense's biggest plays. We don't have the coach who is smart enough to use anyone correctly. Frank Gore will get 15+ carries next game and they will all be draw plays when we're down by 30 against Buffalo. lol

Just thought about how some of us been on this site for so long, we basically grew up arguing with each other about this team. lol

I think Mims will be pretty good and eventually show us he can be a starter next year. I have to give credit with how the team has handled his hamstring situation. Most people are rushed back and end up getting hurt again. 

I'm just waiting for the next big WR that we're going to add for Darnold, Lawrence, or Fields. Every team adds someone via trade or free agency for their young QB or already have one before the QB arrives. He's coming.... hopefully. 

• Like 1