2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

9 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

You serious?  Let the kid play a game first.

Of course I am serious.  I am a long time Jet fan, thus pessimistic.  I am not questioning his talent as I stated, I am questioning his heart.  Did he do enough on his own in the offseason to mitigate these soft tissue injuries?  Will he take his craft seriously enough in the future to get better and avoid soft tissue injuries?  Why did he look upset on draft day?  These are questions we certainly can't answer, but they beg asking due to current circumstances.

23 minutes ago, xrade said:

Of course I am serious.  I am a long time Jet fan, thus pessimistic.  I am not questioning his talent as I stated, I am questioning his heart.  Did he do enough on his own in the offseason to mitigate these soft tissue injuries?  Will he take his craft seriously enough in the future to get better and avoid soft tissue injuries?  Why did he look upset on draft day?  These are questions we certainly can't answer, but they beg asking due to current circumstances.

Or he just pulled a hammy and from recovering and resting the other one acted up.

4 hours ago, xrade said:

Questioning his heart already with zero to go on.  Lol Jets fan to the core I see.

By all accounts he's the opposite.

Just now, JetsandI said:

True but I would like to think Rhule's walking away could MM's job on spot.  Firing MM in order to hire Rhule would be a better dream.

Maybe but we don't know who comes in with him. It could have been worse for all we know. Rhule hired Joe Brady after his year at LSU but if we hired Rhule then Brady isn't his OC so the offense Carolina showed today doesn't just appear here. Speaking of Joe Brady, he's going to be a Head Coach next year IMO.

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Maybe but we don't know who comes in with him. It could have been worse for all we know. Rhule hired Joe Brady after his year at LSU but if we hired Rhule then Brady isn't his OC so the offense Carolina showed today doesn't just appear here. Speaking of Joe Brady, he's going to be a Head Coach next year IMO.

Yeah.. I remembered the discussion about hiring Rhule like run first team sort last year.    Brady definitely gets HC gig next year, either NCAA or NFL.