2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

On 11/9/2020 at 12:21 PM, jetfuel34 said:

Jags will win a few more games. We will be fine. 

From watching them play this week? Yep, definitely seems like it.

But from their remaining schedule: GB, PIT, CLE, MIN, TEN, BAL, CHI, IND... honestly, they might not. This last Texans game was their chance. They'll keep us nervous. Especially if we actually play offense now with Perriman/Mims/Crowder all healthy.

8 minutes ago, TheChad said:

But from their remaining schedule: GB, PIT, CLE, MIN, TEN, BAL, CHI, IND... honestly, they might not. This last Texans game was their chance. They'll keep us nervous. Especially if we actually play offense now with Perriman/Mims/Crowder all healthy.

No way I see the Jags winning any more games this year, their schedule for the rest of the year is way to tough. Which means we have no room for error. We have a better chance of winning a game than the Jags, and if we both end up with only one win they get Lawreance. If we play Flacco, the rest of the season and our receivers stay healthy there is a real good chance we could win one game. Another problem Gase thinks if he wins one more game it will save his job. If Gase, starts Flacco, next week than you know he is interested in winning not getting TL

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

Cle is always good for a stinker of a game, Min is winnable, and CHI can maybe have their offense not show up.  Those are the only games I could see them having a shot but doubtful they win.

I think if we both end up with 1 they will get the number one pick as it stands now.

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

I can see the Jags wining 1 of these games. I can see them winning the Colts, Bears or Cle game. I think the Jets only have 1 more chance left to win and that is week 17 @ NE and we always seem to lose in NE. 

@ Chargers We NEVER do good on west coast and there is no way we can put up 30 plus to win this game because the Chargers will put up 30 plus on our D.

MIAMI  They are a good team that needs this win bad for playoff position. They are a rising team so I don't see a win here,

RAIDERS This one I could see a win but Gruden will not allow his team to give up an easy game. 

@ Seattle No way win on west cost in seattle

@ Rams Same thing as above.

BROWNS This one we could win but once again I think Browns D will kill the Jets and keep them around 10 points and I think Browns can score 2 TD's to win

@ NE This is the one I think they have the best chance to win but history has shown we can't win at NE.

Jets finish 1-15 at best.

Jags

GB They will lose

Steelers They will lose

Browns Coin flip

Vikings Will lose

Titans will lose

Ravens Will lose

Bears I think they win this game. Cold weather team coming down to Florida and the bears are on a down hill slide bad. They are not a good football team

Colts. I think they win this game too. I think Rivers is playing pretty poor and by this time they will be out of the playoffs and playing young guys that will lose the game for the colts.

Jags end up 3-13

Draft order 

Jets 1-15

Giants 2-14

Jags 3-15

Washington 4-12

T Law to the Jets and Josh Fields to the Giants and you now the NFL will love this. 2 great young QB in the big apple.

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I can see the Jags wining 1 of these games. I can see them winning the Colts, Bears or Cle game. I think the Jets only have 1 more chance left to win and that is week 17 @ NE and we always seem to lose in NE. 

@ Chargers We NEVER do good on west coast and there is no way we can put up 30 plus to win this game because the Chargers will put up 30 plus on our D.

MIAMI  They are a good team that needs this win bad for playoff position. They are a rising team so I don't see a win here,

RAIDERS This one I could see a win but Gruden will not allow his team to give up an easy game. 

@ Seattle No way win on west cost in seattle

@ Rams Same thing as above.

BROWNS This one we could win but once again I think Browns D will kill the Jets and keep them around 10 points and I think Browns can score 2 TD's to win

@ NE This is the one I think they have the best chance to win but history has shown we can't win at NE.

Jets finish 1-15 at best.

Jags

GB They will lose

Steelers They will lose

Browns Coin flip

Vikings Will lose

Titans will lose

Ravens Will lose

Bears I think they win this game. Cold weather team coming down to Florida and the bears are on a down hill slide bad. They are not a good football team

Colts. I think they win this game too. I think Rivers is playing pretty poor and by this time they will be out of the playoffs and playing young guys that will lose the game for the colts.

Jags end up 3-13

Draft order 

Jets 1-15

Giants 2-14

Jags 3-15

Washington 4-12

T Law to the Jets and Josh Fields to the Giants and you now the NFL will love this. 2 great young QB in the big apple.

No way can i see the Jags wining three games the most is one win, Jag 1-15

the Giants will win at least three game Giants 3-13

I hope Darnold comes back I don't want to see Flacco, anymore he could be dangers now that we got our receivers back

Jet with Flacco, 1-15 = Tyrone Barone safety William Patterson college

Jets with Darnold 0-16= Trever Lawrence

The biggest disappointments this season besides our 0-9 record is the total failure Chris Herndon, has been, and the failure of Sam Darnold to show he is the Jets future franchise QB. he is either is sick or hurt, and is supposed to be a great passer while on the run and is is anything but that he misses guys open all year long when he rolls out. And last but not least our Head coach, I was one of the last ones to call for his head, he has shown nothing about being this great offensive mind & and great OB coach, he real has been another total failure. I can't see the Jets bring back Herndon& Gase, both of them will be sea bagged,  and Darnold will end up like all our other very high first round picks, that we trade for a third round pick.

• Like 1

Some things I’d love to see after the bye week are this.....

Mims getting close to 10 targets at least per game.

Perine with 15-20 touches per game.

Hall starting at CB.

Zuniga and Huff getting more and more snaps.

Clarke starting at RG.

Herndon getting targets (even though he doesn’t deserve them).

• Like 1