2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

5 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

His shoulder is the problem now. He is really becoming an injury prone guy which will hurt his value too. I still think Flacco sucks. The guy has not done anything in years and we are going all the way to the west coast to play the Chargers who will put up 30 plus on our D. Remember guys our D is one of the worse D in a long time. Teams can run up 30 points if they want on us. No way can the Jets run up 30 on a lot of teams. 

Flacco, throw three perfect TD pass against a real good defensive, what happens if he beats the Chargers that would drop us out of getting Trever Lawerance and Fields. And then we would have the third overall pick in the draft, and the Chargers could trade that second pick for multiple draft pick. No team is going to give up multiple picks for the third round pick, if both Fields & TL are picked already. I do agree about our defensive we have so many holes to plug on the defensive line, linebacker, and the defensive backfield. Sunday's game could turn out to be a nightmare and &&&& && all our plans. This could be the first of many insane rants if we screw this up Sunday.

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Flacco, throw three perfect TD pass against a real good defensive, what happens if he beats the Chargers that would drop us out of getting Trever Lawerance and Fields. And then we would have the third overall pick in the draft, and the Chargers could trade that second pick for multiple draft pick. No team is going to give up multiple picks for the third round pick, if both Fields & TL are picked already. I do agree about our defensive we have so many holes to plug on the defensive line, linebacker, and the defensive backfield. Sunday's game could turn out to be a nightmare and &&&& && all our plans. This could be the first of many insane rants if we screw this up Sunday.

The chargers already have 2 wins so if we beat them we would have the 2nd overall pick. If Jax wins one more game we move right up to 1st overall again. 

58 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

First off the Pats where on the down hill slop and they still beat us. The Pats D is nothing special. They are maybe top 20 D. The Chargers D is better and we suck going over to the West coast. If this was in New York I would be a lot more scared. Remember too the Chargers are going to put up a ton of points. Flacco will be Flacco and throw a few picks as usual. I still don't see us winning a game maybe 1 but the Jags are going to pull a few more wins out the way they played GB. I think we can win 2 games and still get the number 1 pick if not the number 2 pick. 

49 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

First off the Pats where on the down hill slop and they still beat us. The Pats D is nothing special. They are maybe top 20 D. The Chargers D is better and we suck going over to the West coast. If this was in New York I would be a lot more scared. Remember too the Chargers are going to put up a ton of points. Flacco will be Flacco and throw a few picks as usual. I still don't see us winning a game maybe 1 but the Jags are going to pull a few more wins out the way they played GB. I think we can win 2 games and still get the number 1 pick if not the number 2 pick. 

WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG , what than ?

36 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

WHAT IF YOU ARE WRONG , what than ?

I'm pretty confident. I 'm a history, stat type guy and I go by the numbers. Yes you are right sometimes they don't allows follow but the majority of the time it is right. I'm more afraid of the Jets keeping Gase than the Jets not picking 1 or 2. I have been a Jets fan for 37 years and if we keep Gase I may have to jump ship. That is how bad I hate Gase. 

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Am I the only person who thinks that George Fant has been pretty good and should continue at RT on a long-term deal?

I think he has been Okay but he is not the long term solution to this team. I would rather see younger guys get a shot at RT. The best thing about him is that he can play Bothe LT and RT. I would not be upset if we kept him. 

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Am I the only person who thinks that George Fant has been pretty good and should continue at RT on a long-term deal?

No your not he is a major upgrade over Brandon Shell, it has been the center of the O line that has been killing us

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I don’t mind some of you thinking I’m crazy for this... but I think getting Elflein is going to be big for us. I think he’s our starting RG next year and we hopefully can get Thuney at LG.

I think a change of scenery will do him good.

100% agree with you. I would not be surprised if he starts the the last few games as a Jet. I think the guy can be very good and if the center goes down he can slide over and cover that too. 

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

100% agree with you. I would not be surprised if he starts the the last few games as a Jet. I think the guy can be very good and if the center goes down he can slide over and cover that too. 

Exactly. There’s a reason every single team put a claim In for him pretty much. That tells you a lot. Teams can see the talent.