2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

Manish is a terrible human. I personally am blocked by him on twitter, as are many Jets fans I believe. Following the tweet thread, it is sorta amazing that the NYDN hasn't taken him off the Jets beat yet. I guess they don't have anyone to pick it up?

Next 3 games we shouldn’t win. And it shouldn’t even be in question. Raiders will come out pissed after a loss today next week. And we don’t stand a chance against Seattle or Rams. So we should get to 0-14 rather “easily”.

It will be those last 2 games that will decide our draft spot. Ideally JAX can win 1 game the rest of the way (there only real winnable games are MIN next week and CHI Week 16). So we shall see how this shakes out. Bc of our history it just seems we can’t even lose right. So we all have 0 confidence in us actually even able to tank right. 

8 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Next 3 games we shouldn’t win. And it shouldn’t even be in question. Raiders will come out pissed after a loss today next week. And we don’t stand a chance against Seattle or Rams. So we should get to 0-14 rather “easily”.

It will be those last 2 games that will decide our draft spot. Ideally JAX can win 1 game the rest of the way (there only real winnable games are MIN next week and CHI Week 16). So we shall see how this shakes out. Bc of our history it just seems we can’t even lose right. So we all have 0 confidence in us actually even able to tank right. 

One way to look at it is that it's the first time in a few years that the Jets are playing meaningful football in December.

It's going to be a tense month.

Edited by TheChad

Mims and Zuniga look legit. But Davis and Zuniga haven't shown me anything that makes me excited about their picks. And neither did Perine. Its only 11 games in and a only a few games with actual action from most these guys, so obviously its hard to tell. But I'd like to see more from these mid round guys as they get more snaps.

Two things:

- One I can’t believe Nick Folk is the Patriots kicker. Just doesn’t seem right. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since that kick against Indy in the playoffs 😓

-Also after seeing Denver’s qb situation of NE are out of the playoffs could BB do a similar thing. Legit not have a qb playing?!

In the event that two or more teams finish with identical records, draft position is decided by strength of schedule, measured by the aggregate winning percentage of the teams' opponents. (The team that played the weaker schedule is awarded the higher pick.)Dec 18, 2019

This really sucks. We could have 3 teams from the AFC East make the playoffs and pushing us to pretty much lose the tie. Man if the Jags would have pulled out that win yesterday that would have pretty much given us the #1 pick. 

4 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

In the event that two or more teams finish with identical records, draft position is decided by strength of schedule, measured by the aggregate winning percentage of the teams' opponents. (The team that played the weaker schedule is awarded the higher pick.)Dec 18, 2019

This really sucks. We could have 3 teams from the AFC East make the playoffs and pushing us to pretty much lose the tie. Man if the Jags would have pulled out that win yesterday that would have pretty much given us the #1 pick. 

We know some where along the line we are going to get screwed. I don't how when or where but being the senior Jet fan on this board i know its coming.

50 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Media making a big deal about Alex Lewis being a healthy scratch in a lost season. Why not see what Elflien has in him? 

I actually thought he was OK. Still need to see Clarke. Still think McGovern absolutely sucks though. We really need to figure out that interior line this offseason.

As for Lewis, typically media BS. Plus he #$%@ing blows