2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

3 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I actually thought he was OK. Still need to see Clarke. Still think McGovern absolutely sucks though. We really need to figure out that interior line this offseason.

As for Lewis, typically media BS. Plus he #$%@ing blows

Yeah we have to see Clarke at some point to know what we have. 

8 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Apparently Lewis said that he should have left with Jamal and must have had a heated argument with Gase.

I remember half of you this offseason saying that Lewis loves Gase.  Like I said, he was starting here so of course he was happy.  Now he's benched/inactive and allegedly having arguments with Gase.

I didn’t know if he and Gase got on but I must admit I had high hopes on Alex Lewis this year. 
I thought he shown some really good play last year and having Becton one side and a good centre in McGovern the other would only benefit him. Unfortunately that hasn’t been the case. 

Joe Thurney will be highly sought after by JD if he doesn’t get tagged again. That would be LG sorted. 

I know people don't want to hear this but the more problems the Jets have and coming is really going to do long term damage in the end. The Jets have better hope all this is worth T Law. If T Law fails here in New York we have a MASSIVE hole to climb out. I think once Woody Johnson comes back he will see in person what a mess this is. He will then have two options. The first is to say who cares and let things happen or he steps in and fires the vast majority of people and start a rebuild including himself on how he runs the team. i think he does the first thing and could careless about this team. This is just a toy to him to show his rich buddies that he owns an NFL team. I wish the NFL could for him to sell the Jets and give us a chance to win. What ever happened to the sex scandals and harassments that some women where claiming he did?