2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

45 minutes ago, Sapo28 said:

All the more reason to like Arthur Smith. 

I feel like Wesco could be that guy but we just haven’t seen legitimate use of a FB 

I'd welcome Smith. And it'd be great if he could get good FB production out of Wesco. It's just something we haven't seen yet. 

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I'd welcome Smith. And it'd be great if he could get good FB production out of Wesco. It's just something we haven't seen yet. 

Wesco is a good blocker. I saw one really good block to free the RB running to the right side on Sunday. Not sure if Wesco was in-line or at the H-back position. He could be a good FB, HB or in-line TE who has one job- block. No reason to add another player to the roster just yet.

Is it me, or is every sports writer, commentator, looking to have Trevor Lawrence reject going to the Jets? To Trevors character, this kid,

is unafraid of the challenges. I was encouraged to know, if the Jets finish with the worse record in the NFL, that Lawrence is prepared to win.

Regardless of the negativity of the sports writing or commentating world when it comes to the Jets. Who is to say, that if Lawrence were to

remain in school and spurn the Jets, that the Jets wouldn't have the worse record in the league next year?

These so called sports experts should just reply to game day issues, player issues, etc. Not trying to steer potential players to any team, 

be it the Jets, or NE or another team.

1 hour ago, Big T said:

Is it me, or is every sports writer, commentator, looking to have Trevor Lawrence reject going to the Jets? To Trevors character, this kid,

is unafraid of the challenges. I was encouraged to know, if the Jets finish with the worse record in the NFL, that Lawrence is prepared to win.

Regardless of the negativity of the sports writing or commentating world when it comes to the Jets. Who is to say, that if Lawrence were to

remain in school and spurn the Jets, that the Jets wouldn't have the worse record in the league next year?

These so called sports experts should just reply to game day issues, player issues, etc. Not trying to steer potential players to any team, 

be it the Jets, or NE or another team.

They want click bait and will do anything at all cost. T Law will be the #1 pick this year 100%. He is a very good kid from what I have seen and read about. He is a true gamer that loves challenges. 

35 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Everything was pretty bad before the new uniforms, but ever since we rolled out those atrocities it’s been a downward spiral 

It is the ugly back uniforms have to go, ,that was just a scam by the Johnson's to pocket money .We are not black we are green.

3 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

The sad thing is the black ones look the best.

but overall they are just terrible 

Yeah I am starting to hate them. 

I like the "Gotham Green" as a color. Go back to old style but with gotham green instead of the **** green they had. Lose the black. Keep green helmet. Roll out with 90s Jets logo. Never wear green pants. Recipe for excellent classic jerseys. 

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I agree they missed big time on the Green uni’s and the fact we didn’t go back to the retro Logo

I wanted that retro logo so bad its still my favorite. I hate the stupid "stripe" across the chest its stupid and tacky. Id rather the jersey be plain and simple honestly. 

11 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I wanted that retro logo so bad its still my favorite. I hate the stupid "stripe" across the chest its stupid and tacky. Id rather the jersey be plain and simple honestly. 

The Rams went back to their nineteen fifties uniforms, and they look great. The only thing that was missing was Norm Van Brocklin, and Elroy Crazy legs Hirsch.