2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

How do you end up on the IR list when you haven't practice or played one down.so it must of happen when he did the  Coronavirus test. This could only happen to the Jets. Maybe we should change from Jets to the NEW YORK HAMSTRINGERS. This is really pathetic and not meant to be funny.

31 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

The guys we should be making calls on are these guys (pending FAs)...

AR15, AJ Green, JuJU, TY Hilton, Sammy Watkins, Kenny Golladay, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, Will Fuller.

Yes we should, in 2010 when we pick up Braylon Edwards he got us to the playoff  with 904 receiving yards for 17.1 YPG. No only did we get to the playoff we beat the Colts & New England and lost a close game to the Steelers. In the Steeler game Edwards caught a long TD pass to put us up 7-0 but we lost and just missed going to the SB. But the bottom line is you are right we need help now.

7 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Yes we should, in 2010 when we pick up Braylon Edwards he got us to the playoff  with 904 receiving yards for 17.1 YPG. No only did we get to the playoff we beat the Colts & New England and lost a close game to the Steelers. In the Steeler game Edwards caught a long TD pass to put us up 7-0 but we lost and just missed going to the SB. But the bottom line is you are right we need help now.

Browns traded troubled Edwards away for garbage leftover.   Bears won't.   SImple as that.

Edit- sorry I think of only Allen Robinson but it should apply to others as well.

Edited by JetsandI

I think you guys are crazy that Robinson would WANT to be traded here. No good player wants to be here. We have to over pay to get people here. I think it is dumb to move any high pick ( top 3 rounds) for a WR that does not want to be here. This season is lost and the only thing to do is have a dumpster fire and sell off what you have. I would move guys like Maye, Q and a few others to grab more draft picks. We should be in the selling mode not the buying mode. 

17 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

I think you guys are crazy that Robinson would WANT to be traded here. No good player wants to be here. We have to over pay to get people here. I think it is dumb to move any high pick ( top 3 rounds) for a WR that does not want to be here. This season is lost and the only thing to do is have a dumpster fire and sell off what you have. I would move guys like Maye, Q and a few others to grab more draft picks. We should be in the selling mode not the buying mode. 

If we give him a good contract offer as part of the only way we'd do the trade... he will come here.

5 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Trade a 3rd for AR15 and immediately give him a deal similar to what Cooper Kupp just got (same age and similar production).

We can definitely afford to give up a third. If JD can make that happen, technically you can say we traded Jamal for McDougle, Robinson, two 1sts and a third round pick swap ( think CHI would want our third not Seattle’s). Not a bad haul. 

I think there is no chance he makes this deal. Hes hoarding cap and picks and we're still going to be brutal for a while. We need cornerstones so bad and we honestly MIGHT have a LT...and we still have no idea if we have a QB. Still no #1 corner, no pass rusher for 15 years, no home grown #1 receiver...an over paid RB with no production, his back up is like 50...like what in the **** are we doing?! Maybe we really are just trying to bottom out and completely start over. 

8 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I think there is no chance he makes this deal. Hes hoarding cap and picks and we're still going to be brutal for a while. We need cornerstones so bad and we honestly MIGHT have a LT...and we still have no idea if we have a QB. Still no #1 corner, no pass rusher for 15 years, no home grown #1 receiver...an over paid RB with no production, his back up is like 50...like what in the **** are we doing?! Maybe we really are just trying to bottom out and completely start over. 

What's funny about that is that we have bottomed out 2-3 in the last 10 years and its just an endless cycle of "re-building" from the bottom of the barrel