WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:
3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

My guess is Sanders plays and Johnson probably does too. Kinda think they sit Barnett.

What I read the guess was Sanders plays almost for sure. Barnett will probably suit up but there is more doubt. Lane is the biggest question mark which SUUUUUCKS 

Yeah having Lane out would suck, but I think we could still win without him and it would provide Driscoll some experience if he had to step in, but my guess is they might move Pryor to RT and have Herbig step in at RG if Lane can't go. Either way having our stud RT out against Sweat, Kerigan and Young wouldn't be ideal.

30 minutes ago, Danger said:

We all know Lane's tendencies, he probably toughs it out just because that's who he is.

Wouldn't surprise me. I think I heard he was running out on the field pretty well, so its possible.

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really not looking forward to this season, it has disappointment written all over it with these injuries already and the brutal schedule... but like an addict, I will be living and dying by this team each Sunday whether I like it or not.

Go Birds Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia GIF - GoBirds Go  ItsAlwaysSunnyInPhiladelphia - Discover & Share GIFs

It's too soon to be a negative nancy.

50 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really not looking forward to this season, it has disappointment written all over it with these injuries already and the brutal schedule... but like an addict, I will be living and dying by this team each Sunday whether I like it or not.

Go Birds Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia GIF - GoBirds Go  ItsAlwaysSunnyInPhiladelphia - Discover & Share GIFs

The amount that the Eagles affect my life is truly unhealthy. I am ready for the inevitable rollercoaster. Let's roll. 🎢

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Not expecting much out of reagor in week 1. I think Goedert has a big day and Wentz will be jeckyl/hyde dealing with pressure, but do enough to win. 

This is a solid prediction. I'm expecting both the TEs to do work. Ertz always seemingly has good games against Washington.

Wouldn't surprise me if we got another week 1 deep bomb to Jackson if they can given Carson the time.

Fuller is out for Washington.... so it looks like good ol' Ronald Darby will likely be starting for him. I hope Reagor or Jackson get him with a double move.