WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

So you're going to make Washington strip their name every 20 years?  Seems unfair.

Seems fun for you guys ha. Mix it up.

My money is on the Giants takin that 2020-2040. Especially if the Joe Judge era can last a couple years and elongate the Gettleman era.

13 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Wentz lost the game. Can't emphasize that enough man. Everybody besides him played well enough to win. Yes, even the offensive line. That tells you how pookr he was. A loss in this particular game changes the entire complexion of the season. We're in desperation mode already, and will be playing catchup all season long. Simply put, we just can't afford losses to these teams man. That's all it is.

Only if we win. If we lose than this loss means almost nothing aside from divisional record.

16 minutes ago, aussie_eagle said:

Keep making excuses for him, that's why stuff like this continues to happen for him. You think Belichick would allow this to happen with no repercussions?

I’m not making excuses for him. His “selfishness” it’s not why we lost the game, it was his Interceptions, that were not because of that. And the fact that we didn’t adapt one bit to the shortcomings magnifies our lack of talent.

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

I’m not making excuses for him. His “selfishness” it’s not why we lost the game, it was his Interceptions, that were not because of that. And the fact that we didn’t adapt one bit to the shortcomings magnifies our lack of talent.

Not all of it, but they start the rot. How would the other players feel that he can do as he pleases, given the amount he is paid?

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Only if we win. If we lose than this loss means almost nothing aside from divisional record.

You'll beat WAS both times so we're already behind the 8 ball. We have to somehow pull out a W against one of the best teams in the league, or sweep you guys. There aren't that many paths to the division crown, and none of them are easy.