WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

Not starting Matt Pryor at RG feels like negligence. Honestly really don't trust this team to make the best possible decision anymore. They just beat crap into the wall and yell at it to stick. Like screens to Greg Ward and the TE when they have guys like Jackson and Reagor who are infinitely more explosive and shifty.

9 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

For the record, Dwayne Haskins was trash yesterday. The game was a complete gift that any starting QB in the league would've taken advantage of. 

If we ran the ball 10 more times yesterday, we win. Simple as that.

Yea but Chase Young tho!!!!!

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Also the fact that Cordy Glen is not already on the roster is down right negligent 

You honestly believe this? Please tell me you don't think Glenn could of started, played well and understood this Offense in less then a week?

The bigger issue is this teams apparent lack of trust for Matt Pryor. I heard Doug's reasoning in both PC and that's not a positive sign for him playing anytime soon.

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You honestly believe this? Please tell me you don't think Glenn could of started, played well and understood this Offense in less then a week?

The bigger issue is this teams apparent lack of trust for Matt Pryor. I heard Doug's reasoning in both PC and that's not a positive sign for him playing anytime soon.

Yes a multi year NFL vet would 1,000 times be better than Nate Herbig and it’s a little concerning that you would even argue otherwise. I don’t care if he’s never seen the playbook in his life. Nate Herbig is not an nfl caliber player. Plus Glenn could have been in the building for 2 weeks now. These injuries are not new ones. Howie and Doug were hardheaded as **** and had zero foresight and got them embarrassed by maybe the worst roster in football.  Even if he couldn’t suit up the past week, having him in the building and learning stuff so that he can now that we are staring at Aaron Donald ready to destroy this game would have been really helpful. But you know, zero foresight 

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

That's a season worth of ertz yac. Ok, half a season. I'm considering his jersey as my next. 

I just got sanders but I probably should’ve gone Goedert. I just wasn’t for sure on what would happen with Ertz despite knowing I wanted us to keep Goedert over him. Goedert could probably get that big 2nd contract then get a smaller contract after that to retire an Eagle. It’s not like his blocking is gonna diminish in his 30s. Obviously a lot can happen between then and now, but he’s a guy I could see playing his whole career here.