WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

JJAW played 28 snaps (41%) on Sunday!? Jesus, I assumed he hardly saw the field (which would be bad in its' own regard). Obviously he's a bust, but he's now going on the next level and entering the conversation for worst football player to be taken in the 1st 2 rounds. This pick will haunt us for years to come with 2 studs we passed on, Terry and Slayton, playing us 2x a year. 

was he just not open or does carson just not trust him?

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Josh Sweat too. Looks like he could be at least an solid to an above average NFL starter 

I don't understand why Curry got the start over him, but yeah he had a good first game. 

With Curry now out and possibly Graham too if he can't pass concussion protocol... we need him to replicate it against the Rams. Goff isn't the same QB under pressure.

4 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Pretty insane results on pre snap motions. Obviously one week doesn’t mean anything serious, but holy crap maybe Doug should be a little bit more creative pre snap at the least. Top 12 teams all won their game....

Yeah. I saw that already. It's frustrating how bland our offense looked last week. We didn't put Carson in a position to succeed.

Hopefully that changes a bit this week with Lane and Miles coming back.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't understand why Curry got the start over him, but yeah he had a good first game. 

With Curry now out and possibly Graham too if he can't pass concussion protocol... we need him to replicate it against the Rams. Goff isn't the same QB under pressure.

Hopefully Hargrave plays and they can give Malik some DE snaps 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hopefully Hargrave plays and they can give Malik some DE snaps 

I don't think he will.

They said he's a limited participant in practice today, but I'd be surprised if he plays any earlier than next week, but we'll see. 

I don't really want to rush Hargrave back. We need him, especially if Cox isn't gonna be as productive as in the past.

I can't remember many Eagle games  that turned for the worse this quickly, and this definite. There was very little nuance involved. I mean literally everything went to sh*t all at once when that first INT happened. I know I, for one, will not count my chickens from here on out at any point when we lead any game. I went from feeling like king of the world, to a hopeless peasant. We had to do everything we did wrong in order to give this game away, and we did.

Not sure he'll have as much success this week against Andrew Whitworth who even in his old age graded out as the best OT week 1.

But, man... this is such a good sign. Means we don't have to give Barnett that 5th year option we exercised.

Wouldn't mind extending him after this season.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy