WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

Just now, Jeezla said:

Hargrave should wait another week. Whatever our training staff recommends, add a week just to be safe. 

Yep.... if we somehow pull out a win this week. I would let him continue to practice and get back his conditioning and then probably sit him again next week against Cincy and then start him for SNF in week 4 against the 49ers. That isn't ideal, but better to have him healthy for the other 75% of the season.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't understand why Curry got the start over him, but yeah he had a good first game. 

With Curry now out and possibly Graham too if he can't pass concussion protocol... we need him to replicate it against the Rams. Goff isn't the same QB under pressure.

casey toohill season breh 

• Like 1

Having DJax on a pitch count made a lot of sense. JJAW transferred over that strong preseason hype into a dominating performance, so it made sense to bench totally healthy D Jax for 2 rookies and a 2nd year slob with a short offseason.

Edited by Jeezla

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yep.... if we somehow pull out a win this week. I would let him continue to practice and get back his conditioning and then probably sit him again next week against Cincy and then start him for SNF in week 4 against the 49ers. That isn't ideal, but better to have him healthy for the other 75% of the season.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

• Like 1

The 3 to 0 turnover difference really hurt this game. It’s not like we didn’t have opportunities. Sweat stripped Haskins and Maddox had a pass bounce off his hands. We didn’t force turnovers last year and that really hurt our defense. I have no doubt if our secondary can stay healthy we will have a better defense this year and maybe top 10 but man we need to force turnovers.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The 3 to 0 turnover difference really hurt this game. It’s not like we didn’t have opportunities. Sweat stripped Haskins and Maddox had a pass bounce off his hands. We didn’t force turnovers last year and that really hurt our defense. I have no doubt if our secondary can stay healthy we will have a better defense this year and maybe top 10 but man we need to force turnovers.

And this: 

Washington averaged 3.4 yards per play on offense and beat the Eagles by 10. In 2019, teams to average fewer than 3.5 yards per play went 0-18 (average loss by 20 points).”

😬

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

And this: 

Washington averaged 3.4 yards per play on offense and beat the Eagles by 10. In 2019, teams to average fewer than 3.5 yards per play went 0-18 (average loss by 20 points).”

😬

Might have something to do with the fact that we kept running straight up the middle for no gain on our last couple of drives.

I still don't get why we didn't kick the field goal on that last 4th down in the red zone.  Rivera was being way more classy than you guys deserve 😉

On 9/16/2020 at 10:10 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

Might have something to do with the fact that we kept running straight up the middle for no gain on our last couple of drives.

I still don't get why we didn't kick the field goal on that last 4th down in the red zone.  Rivera was being way more classy than you guys deserve 😉

Turnovers are a helluva drug....

2 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

With Driscoll:  Eagles 17,  Redskins 7

Without Driscoll:  Eagles 0,  Redskins 20

He performed admirably. Wasn’t perfect, but considering it was his first game and he probably didn’t know he was starting till the morning of and did a good job with Washington’s pass rushers I was impressed. I’ve seen some say move him next to Lane Johnson at guard but idk if he has the strength to just plug in there right now. Get him a full year and another offseason in a NFL weight room and he probably could do it. Plus, I think they want him as the top back up tackle too. We brought in Jamon Brown who could probably step in if Herbig struggles.