WK 1 : Let it die

Nabbs4u

Ughhhhhh

I really want DB to put in a solid season, but part of me is very ready to just hit eject. Just overall, not because of this one injury.

Miles will be missed, was looking forward to him being an outlet to take advantage of these defenders over pursuing 

21 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Trust me Pete.

You'll come over from the darkside at some point and join me where everything is sunshine and daisies and we are better than Dallas.

I hope so. I am not usually a negative fan but my god, this offseason has been nothing but garbage. I'm expecting this team to be a middling 7-9 team until proven otherwise 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I hope so. I am not usually a negative fan but my god, this offseason has been nothing but garbage. I'm expecting this team to be a middling 7-9 team until proven otherwise 

Eh. I heard a lot of good promising stuff in camp, but yeah, we need to get some of these guys healthy like Barnett and Hargrave especially. Neither of them has practiced since camp started I believe. Hopefully by the Rams game both Sanders and Barnett are back since they were limited this week and won't be playing Sunday.

If Sweat has a good game getting majority of the RDE snaps and Pryor looks good at RG that could do a lot to quell some of the concerns. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eh. I heard a lot of good promising stuff in camp, but yeah, we need to get some of these guys healthy like Barnett and Hargrave especially. Neither of them has practiced since camp started I believe. Hopefully by the Rams game both Sanders and Barnett are back since they were limited this week and won't be playing Sunday.

If Sweat has a good game getting majority of the RDE snaps and Pryor looks good at RG that could do a lot to quell some of the concerns. 

It's just so much shuffling and testing the depth and they haven't even touched the field against a real opponent. Given how hard this team has been hit by injuries mid-season over the past few year combined with the fact that it has been nothing but a steady stream of injuries even before TC started, gives me zero hope this team will ever be healthy. 

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

It's just so much shuffling and testing the depth and they haven't even touched the field against a real opponent. Given how hard this team has been hit by injuries mid-season over the past few year combined with the fact that it has been nothing but a steady stream of injuries even before TC started, gives me zero hope this team will ever be healthy. 

I feel you, but I'm an optimist lol.

If this team can get healthy we can make some waves. 

Just expect the worst and pray for the best. 

chicago bulls shrug GIF by NBA

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I feel you, but I'm an optimist lol.

If this team can get healthy we can make some waves. 

Just expect the worst and pray for the best. 

chicago bulls shrug GIF by NBA

I am firmly living in this space right now. Also I have Miles Sanders in fantasy all over the place so now I am doubly pissed.....haha.......but seriously 

• Like 1

I am reiterating my predictions, 

eagles ML

eagles cover (-5.5 last time I checked)

taking the under

21-7

Clement, Goedert and JJAW score TDs. All TDs will be red zone scores.  I don’t except many deep balls to be made because I don’t think our OL can give that much time for wentz. But I want to be wrong about that.