Predict The Season!

Texas_OutLaw7

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Listen here Canada. I need you to chug some of that rich maple syrup, put on your finest Mountie outfit, AND HOMER OUT. It's 2020. We are gonna need a little encouragement. 

The Garrett years took a toll.  Never has a coach ultimately accomplished so little with so much. I'm jaded.  

10 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

My man, if 3 minutes into game 1 of football has you tapping out, then by all means. Please exit. We will see you again in 2021. 

Sorry if I'm wetting on your charcoal, but as a lifelong Cowboy fan I have earned the right to be suspect of them based on their recent history.

See, I don't get all wet in the crotch over draft picks or "looking good on paper". 

Show me fundamentals. Blocking, tackling, being aggressive instead of getting pushed all over the field.

I haven't seen that for the past 25 years and I ain't seeing it now!

But I have EARNED the right to be this pessimistic. 

So back off man, I'm entitled. 😎

14 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Sorry if I'm wetting on your charcoal, but as a lifelong Cowboy fan I have earned the right to be suspect of them based on their recent history.

See, I don't get all wet in the crotch over draft picks or "looking good on paper". 

Show me fundamentals. Blocking, tackling, being aggressive instead of getting pushed all over the field.

I haven't seen that for the past 25 years and I ain't seeing it now!

But I have EARNED the right to be this pessimistic. 

So back off man, I'm entitled. 😎

Nah. It's only going to get worse. You should probably quit on the season. Join us next year.