TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

17 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

But they might want to deal Alex Mack for a pick, and I'd do that if I was Pace

Yes, Carpenter and Mack would be much more likely, if ATL is gonna start dealing their guys.

But Spain is a much more likely pickup since he wont cost anything except money. I feel like another OG was just release recently that I thought would be an improvement for us, but can't recall who

Biggest factor with Spain as well, is it would plug another hole on the OL next season that we wouldn't have to draft to replace.

Would let us focus on OT and QB early, because that OL needs at least 3 starters on it right now, and that's while assuming Daniels comes back from injury on the ascent and that Whitehair figures something out and gets back to form himself.

I've also seen people floating a John Ross trade, which I'm fine with as well provided it's very cheap (like 6th or 7th rounder). I'm more or less done with A. Miller atm, and Ginn doesn't seem to have anything left in the tank. Ross and Mooney at least on the field at the same time could provide some really intriguing speed mismatches.

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 1

When Daniel Jones fell down live on his break away run ... that was a good belly laugh.

You could see these thoughts playing out on his face in real time:   I have got to run faster!  Got. to. hit. another gear.  Oh no I am going to fall ... don’t fall, don’t fall, noooooo!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dll2000 said:

When Daniel Jones fell down live on his break away run ... that was a good belly laugh.

You could see these thoughts playing out on his face in real time:   I have got to run faster!  Got. to. hit. another gear.  Oh no I am going to fall ... don’t fall, don’t fall, noooooo!

When he was asked about it he said something like, "I tried to run faster than I could..."

I was glad to see they at least capped that drive off with a TD though. Could you imagine the crap he would be getting if they barely lost and THAT would have been the difference?

8 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

AB to the bucs.  Eligible in two weeks.  I bet he sign has some issue and is cut before he ever take the field. 

I really thought he was done with the NFL after last year.  Bucs have a good thing going, why take the chance of ruining that by bringing in a major ego/cancer like AB?  

7 hours ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

AB to the bucs.  Eligible in two weeks.  I bet he sign has some issue and is cut before he ever take the field. 

A chance to play with Brady, a good offense, and arguably the best defense in the league means he has a good chance of playing in a Superbowl. Brady with AB and Evans is a dangerous combo if AB is even still 70% of what he used to be. 

22 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

A chance to play with Brady, a good offense, and arguably the best defense in the league means he has a good chance of playing in a Superbowl. Brady with AB and Evans is a dangerous combo if AB is even still 70% of what he used to be. 

Yep, plus the Bucs have had some health issues at WR too, so this would be a massive relief for them. Might be able to hedge reps away from guys if they get a lead and let them stress injuries less.

• Like 1