Sign in to follow this  
JAF-N72EX

TABT: Around the NFL

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Yep, plus the Bucs have had some health issues at WR too, so this would be a massive relief for them. Might be able to hedge reps away from guys if they get a lead and let them stress injuries less.

I had them pegged as a 10 win team before the season began because I was worried about the defense falling off a bit and the depth at the WR position. Boy have I have been wrong so far. This move takes it it a whole nother level. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I had them pegged as a 10 win team before the season began because I was worried about the defense falling off a bit and the depth at the WR position. Boy have I have been wrong so far. This move takes it it a whole nother level. 

It's been a crazy year for sure, nothing has been predictable almost.

Honestly I thought AB - if ever signed - would want to go to CLE, BAL or KC. CLE is trying to build the super team and BAL and KC are dynamic with an MVP QB leading them. But most of all, CLE and BAL get to face PIT twice a year and KC gets to face the Raiders twice a year. Clearly Brown is egotistical, and getting to spite PIT or the Raiders just seemed to fit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Sugashane said:

It's been a crazy year for sure, nothing has been predictable almost.

Honestly I thought AB - if ever signed - would want to go to CLE, BAL or KC. CLE is trying to build the super team and BAL and KC are dynamic with an MVP QB leading them. But most of all, CLE and BAL get to face PIT twice a year and KC gets to face the Raiders twice a year. Clearly Brown is egotistical, and getting to spite PIT or the Raiders just seemed to fit.

Yes he is. Which is why I'm hoping he does something else off-the-wall just for my personal entertainment lol.

Not sure that'll happen though to be perfectly honest. He knows that this is his last shot in the league, he's in a good position to win a SB, and knows this is the last chance that he has at regaining some credibility and gaining back some sponsor money that he can live off of when football is over. 

Edited by JAF-N72EX
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Yes he is. Which is why I'm hoping he does something else off-the-wall just for my personal entertainment lol.

Not sure that'll happen though to be perfectly honest. He knows that this is his last shot in the league, he's in a good position to win a SB, and knows this is the last chance that he has at regaining some credibility and gaining back some sponsor money that he can live off of when football is over. 

Agreed, he's likely going to get it together, act more mature and decent. And NEXT year he's going to slaughter a puppy on the 40yd line. 

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I do too. I want something absolutely ridiculous from him. Lol

Part of that is because he has turned into a complete tool and the other is because I don't want Brady winning another ring. He will probably keep his head down for the most part off the field and still be loud on it. 

9 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I think that's probably how it goes down. But with that dude, you never know...

Cowboys have collapsed about as bad as I have seen.   They may be worst team in league now.

Fox went through a similar situation with Bears when his whole offense got hurt.   He handled it much better.   Jerry Jones should probably call him to come in and consult.

At least they wouldn't lose every game going forward by 50.

48 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Cowboys have collapsed about as bad as I have seen.   They may be worst team in league now.

Fox went through a similar situation with Bears when his whole offense got hurt.   He handled it much better.   Jerry Jones should probably call him to come in and consult.

At least they wouldn't lose every game going forward by 50.

McCarthy definitely has killed the team. I wasn't a fan of the hire but had no idea it would collapse like this.

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

McCarthy definitely has killed the team. I wasn't a fan of the hire but had no idea it would collapse like this.

I don’t like McCarthy because once a packer always a packer in my book.  But I would not blame coaching. This team collapsed due to injuries.  

37 minutes ago, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Trevor Lawrence is praying the Jets win three games this year so he can be a cowboy.

iawr183opcv51.jpg

That's great!