TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

11 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

You have balls my friend. Lol. I might not hesitate or negotiate if they offered a 3rd. 

Maybe we could get a player swap if we send Tru or package Miller with him, it would be worth a call.

Knowing the bears. Mitch will find new life revitalize his career live up to his potential and ball out 

Just now, CBears019 said:

He’s got 5 catches and i think 58 yards this year.  It’s not like he’s playing like George Kittle out there.  Good for him for staying healthy, but I’m still happy with the decision to trade him last year.

Oh for sure. I mean the deal is pretty amusing. But under that tweet it's a bunch of Bears fans having amnesia

12 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

He’s got 5 catches and i think 58 yards this year.  It’s not like he’s playing like George Kittle out there.  Good for him for staying healthy, but I’m still happy with the decision to trade him last year.

I'm glad the bears got anything. Just sad that another high draft pick gets wasted and then still gets resigned somewhere else. They at least got SOMETHING out of him.

Just now, The_Romen said:

I'm glad the bears got anything. Just sad that another high draft pick gets wasted and then still gets resigned somewhere else. They at least got SOMETHING out of him.

Yeah the draft pick is still a horrible decision that pace absolutely deserves criticism for.  I wouldve been fine with them cutting him, so getting a 7th is a little bonus.

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Jj6cxV4.jpg

Huh

Shaheen had no real competition in Miami so it was almost given that he would meet the requirements and get us a pick. The only concern was his health. Which, lets not rule that out just yet.  Pace getting anything for him in return is a win. 

On 10/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, 41st ward Chicagoian said:

Knowing the bears. Mitch will find new life revitalize his career live up to his potential and ball out 

I would be happy for him if he did.   That would be a nightmare and indictment on Pace/Nagy though.

I don’t think he will though.   I like Mitch he seems really smart, but he does demonstrably miss a lot of simple reads even down to option pitches or zone reads. 

Everyone or any does on occasion at game speed, but he does it too much to be acceptable.   

• 2 weeks later...