Jump to content

TABT: Around the NFL


Recommended Posts

Leonard Floyd having himself a game against Seattle.

I know it's easy to say now but I always liked Floyd and I think Pace made the wrong move in letting him go. Could of had him on a one year deal for $10M like to he Rams do vs spending all that money on Quinn who has been a non factor.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Leonard Floyd having himself a game against Seattle.

I know it's easy to say now but I always liked Floyd and I think Pace made the wrong move in letting him go. Could of had him on a one year deal for $10M like to he Rams do vs spending all that money on Quinn who has been a non factor.

Made sense to let him go, though I thought he was a very very good run defender. Pace thought the same as everyone else and thought Quinn would light it up opposite of Mack... Not so much 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fwiw we are taking care of your old boy Nick Kwiatkoski. Dudes probably our best Defender and does everything for us. What a stud.

 

lol Dude it's Drew Lock throwing a late game desperation pass. Not exactly something to be bragging about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Leonard Floyd having himself a game against Seattle.

I know it's easy to say now but I always liked Floyd and I think Pace made the wrong move in letting him go. Could of had him on a one year deal for $10M like to he Rams do vs spending all that money on Quinn who has been a non factor.

He absolutely did. But if I was Floyd I would've wanted to leave anyhow after some of these Bears fans/media talk down on him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Fwiw we are taking care of your old boy Nick Kwiatkoski. Dudes probably our best Defender and does everything for us. What a stud.

 

Glad to see he is doing well. I wanted him extended over DT, just a much more physical guy. Seemed like a lot better fit next to Roquan - who is a major athlete that struggles getting off blocks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Watching Floyd doing work tonight has me even more pissed off about Pace letting him walk instead of keeping his 5th year option open on a 1 year prove it deal. 

He's had atleast 3 big plays that won't show up on a stat sheet.

--Got immediate pressure off the edge that led to a pick-6

--Got pressure and caused Stidham to step up and take the sack from Donald.

--Got pressure again and grabs stidham's shoulder as he's releasing the ball in the red zone on a 4th down causing an incomplete pass. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Watching Floyd doing work tonight has me even more pissed off about Pace letting him walk instead of keeping his 5th year option open on a 1 year prove it deal. 

He's had atleast 3 big plays that won't show up on a stat sheet.

--Got immediate pressure off the edge that led to a pick-6

--Got pressure and caused Stidham to step up and take the sack from Donald.

--Got pressure again and grabs stidham's shoulder as he's releasing the ball in the red zone on a 4th down causing an incomplete pass. 

I wanted Floyd to stay. It was a costly mistake. Add it on to the list of why Pace needs to go now.

Hopefully Quinn can rebound next year under a completely new DC and scheme because we're stuck with him for a cpl more years ....

Edited by topwop1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I wanted Floyd to stay. It was a costly mistake. Add it on to the list of why Pace needs to go now.

Hopefully Quinn can rebound next year under a completely new DC and scheme because we're stuck with him for a cpl more years ....

I thought Quinn would actually work out but I was beating the drum all offseason about keeping Floyd and was saying that he was alot better than he was being given credit for and because I didn't see a better replacement available. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...