TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

5d3101222400008c17935ed1.png?ops=scalefi

😳

I....uhh....you’re getting a wa-

**Feverishly flips through rule book to find something prohibiting posting that image**

yeah sorry guys, i can’t do anything about this.  No rules prohibits posting images from Cats (2019).

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CBears019 said:

😳

**Feverishly flips through rule book to find something prohibiting posting that image**

yeah sorry guys, i can’t do anything about this.  No rules prohibits posting images from Cats (2019).

The Bean is pretty horrible, but isn't worst thing I have seen.

Actually Soldier field renovation is pretty horrible as well.   And still flabbergasted they didn't push for a retractable roof or a new location.

And what they spent on each for what they got?  Sheesh.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

The Bean is pretty horrible, but isn't worst thing I have seen.

Actually Soldier field renovation is pretty horrible as well.   And still flabbergasted they didn't push for a retractable roof or a new location.

And what they spent on each for what they got?  Sheesh.

Retaining the smallest capacity with such a massive local fanbase was baffling to me. I know the space there is limited but at minimum I would have thought a new location would have been on the table to remedy that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

If I was a Jets fan I'd be beyond devastated tonight. They just won a road game completely across the country despite being a 17 point underdog, and now they're likely out on one of the better QB prospects ever

For a good enough trade of draft capital I'd be happy to throw the game vs Jacksonville. 1sts in 2021 (their second one) and 2022 should do it.

(Ignore that the trade deadline has passed - we will set it up to happen in 2021 when trading is allowed again pre-draft)

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

If I was a Jets fan I'd be beyond devastated tonight. They just won a road game completely across the country despite being a 17 point underdog, and now they're likely out on one of the better QB prospects ever

As fans of the team sure this sucks for them but I don't think any of the current Jets players or coaches care all that much.

This is what a lot of fans don't seem to understand about the NFL. Rarely ever does a team purposely try to tank no matter which next great prospect is out there.

This is probably why we have never seen the NFL implement a draft lottery like other pro sports leagues do. NFL is unique like that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

As fans of the team sure this sucks for them but I don't think any of the current Jets players or coaches care all that much.

This is what a lot of fans don't seem to understand about the NFL. Rarely ever does a team purposely try to tank no matter which next great prospect is out there.

This is probably why we have never seen the NFL implement a draft lottery like other pro sports leagues do. NFL is unique like that.

This is why I never believe any team ever tanks on purpose. These players/coaches are too competitive and have too much pride in their craft to purposely lose games. Hell, that same drive is part of what got them to where they are now. 

On 12/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, CBears019 said:

😳

Your response reminds me of this https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/katangus/creepy-text-messages-asterisks-roleplay

im sorry 

• Like 1

According to the thread title, we are permitted to talk about cats or any other topic we desire, just not bears. Kinda strange iyam because they’re majestic creatures. Maybe a hotshot like @Sugashane  can add some clarity as to why we aren’t allowed to talk about a random animal. 

8 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

According to the thread title, we are permitted to talk about cats or any other topic we desire, just not bears. Kinda strange iyam because they’re majestic creatures. Maybe a hotshot like @Sugashane  can add some clarity as to why we aren’t allowed to talk about a random animal. 

*shrugs* I dont care if you talk about cats, dogs, whatever. Just no more horrible pictures from Cats like above is all I ask. 🤢

22 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

**reads post, looks at user who posted it**

....meh

• Like 1