TABT: Around the NFL

JAF-N72EX

4 hours ago, topwop1 said:

Seattle reminds me of the Bears but just with a way better QB.

They are so conservative in the way they play on offense. You have one of the best QBs in the league. Let him cook.

Not sure why their offense went from best in league to one of the worst in same season.   Didn't watch them.  

One of their blogs says offense was unleashed early because defense was awful.   Defense got better and Russell also started turning ball over some and Carrol leashed him and O never recovered.

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I honestly wonder if Pederson will be one of the re-treads who get that second chance and run with it. I doubt it but he warrants in interview from a number of people if McCarthy can get another HC job.

He will. I think he'll get hired by the Jets.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

I had to take a test thing for work that’s more or less about alcohol and not over serving and stuff and the stock photo for a typical drunk man was Kyle orton 😂

Yeah you’re gonna have to get rid of that caption to post that image here.

16 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I had to take a test thing for work that’s more or less about alcohol and not over serving and stuff and the stock photo for a typical drunk man was Kyle orton 😂

Zbjhp72.jpg

Should you A) serve him more, B) cut him off and call him a cab (Uber), or C) trade him to Denver along with a bunch of high picks for a guy with jerk face who will never win anything and marry a gold digging, fame chasing nightmare of a woman because she is kinda hot?

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Should you A) serve him more, B) cut him off and call him a cab (Uber), or C) trade him to Denver along with a bunch of high picks for a guy with jerk face who will never win anything and marry a gold digging, fame chasing nightmare of a woman because she is kinda hot?

You liked my post so I will let you have this one but I in general will never cease to defend Jay Cutler to my death. 

In fact, anyone who hasn’t watched this video needs to. It’s absolutely sensational and I probably will have listened to it 3 times before it’s all said and done 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

You liked my post so I will let you have this one but I in general will never cease to defend Jay Cutler to my death. 

In fact, anyone who hasn’t watched this video needs to. It’s absolutely sensational and I probably will have listened to it 3 times before it’s all said and done 

I don't hate Cutler.  Was just trying to think of something funny to say in 30 secs before I had to leave for a closing.